• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Police Radio App Available

Version 1.3.1 is now available on the market. It features improved threading and some improvements to the UI.
GetImage

Upvote 0
I'm not one to bust a devs bubble, but this is free stuff!
goto RadioReference.com - Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference and have at it. There is even a link at the top to for mobile access that works great on my Nexus One :)

so if you don't mind trugging through a few web links and tieing up your browser then the site above if fun stuff! In that since the app works better!

Reactions: DatacomGuy
Upvote 0
wow works good on the Hero. Im running Fresh 2.0b2 and working good. There is an ATC I found under the Los Angeles SoCal Air Traffic looking for DFW airport now.

One thing that I noticed so far is when you add a channel you cant delete it easily. There is a delete channels button but it deletes all. It would be nice to select which one you want to delete.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones