• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Poor network signal strength

nemesiz

Jan 29, 2011
Hi.. i am getting extremely poor network in my office.. and the phone loses signal totally at times.. Anyone else getting lesser coverage on this phone than any other phone? I have switced to ATT .. is this a ATT thing?

Also, does it help signal strength if I switch to a Edge connection instead of HSPA+?

Mine gets equal or better than the Captivate did. A lot of people in my office have to go outside to talk on cells or get 3G, so I'd say reception is great for mine.

Edge sucks. I wouldn't mess with it. If you really are having reception problems you might want to look into a replacement phone.

Hi.. i am getting extremely poor network in my office.. and the phone loses signal totally at times.. Anyone else getting lesser coverage on this phone than any other phone? I have switced to ATT .. is this a ATT thing?

Also, does it help signal strength if I switch to a Edge connection instead of HSPA+?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones