• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root (Port) Behold 2 1.6 ( No Twiz w/ Busybox & Rooted Kernel )

Upvote 0
please bh man fix proximity sensor for calls, and java compatibility...

Are you using a phone chase I found out that the hard way, used one for awhile then finally took off the chase because I really don't give a damn about the phone busting apart on drops (waiting for a android rom for the HD2 or a Evo or droid X clone for T Mobile to come out.) with out the chase the proximity sensor works trust me.

Upvote 0
Could someone explain to me how the task killer works on this rom? If I select an app (green checkmark), then hit refresh, the app still there. How do I kill an app?

well which app do you want to kill?

some apps are system apps and they could cause fc's on your phone.

for example, there is this thing called auto kill, which keeps on killing the app everytime it starts back up.

The only problem is that system apps always start right back up so your phone would waste a lot of battery by starting up an app, then killing it, startin up an app, then killing in....so on.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones