• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root (Port) Behold II Factory 1.6

The first thing you should do is this:
"adb shell
cd /system/app
ls"
this will give you a list of all apps loaded into the system folder. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND if you have never done this before, to copy the folder to your pc, in case you delete something you shouldn't have:
"adb pull /system/app (drive\folder location)"
Once you're done copying everything over, you can go through and delete the apps you don't want individually:
"adb shell
cd /system/app
rm -r (file name).apk"

Upvote 0
The first thing you should do is this:
"adb shell
cd /system/app
ls"
this will give you a list of all apps loaded into the system folder. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND if you have never done this before, to copy the folder to your pc, in case you delete something you shouldn't have:
"adb pull /system/app (drive\folder location)"
Once you're done copying everything over, you can go through and delete the apps you don't want individually:
"adb shell
cd /system/app
rm -r (file name).apk"

Thanks...but i am having a different problem now...At the time of flashing the Rom its getting stuck at the Set up connection step...I am not sure what exactly i am doing wrong.

Upvote 0
C'mon, did you even look at the stickies at top of this sub forum? Once again search is your friend but since you don't want to be friends with search and rather cluter the forum with the same post three times I'll tell you it's the very first link in the updated rom list stickied at top of forum!

Hi,

i am not wary of searching ..I have downloaded some Rom which says original Behold Firmware..I am not sure how do i validate that this is the factory Rom. Please let me know if you have an idea to cross check for the same.
In this post also the first Rom is said to be developed by someone and not the factory rom.
To be frank I am a little confused and hope that you can help me out.

Upvote 0
I see something in the first post as Full flash. What is meant by that?
As it states it will revert you to the stock firmware. It will also remove any apps you have installed, all of your settings and your data. It will be the factory realease at that firmware level. The T939UVJA3-Odin contains the latest version 1.5 STOCK firmware.
Also I found that searching for 1.5 ("1.5") alone or with any other search terms warranted no matches. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but this could make it a bit difficult to find threads/posts pertaining to a specific firmware version.

Upvote 0
I think that likely "1.5" is too narrow of a search to yield any helpful links/suggestions "1.5 stock firmware" or even just "stock firmware" would most likely be better. Just remember to narrow your search to only include the behold2 forum and its subforum. After all 1.5 is just a number you gotta be specific remember it's a computer you're dealing with not a person that can think about what you are really looking for.

Upvote 0
I think that likely "1.5" is too narrow of a search to yield any helpful links/suggestions "1.5 stock firmware" or even just "stock firmware" would most likely be better. Just remember to narrow your search to only include the behold2 forum and its subforum. After all 1.5 is just a number you gotta be specific remember it's a computer you're dealing with not a person that can think about what you are really looking for.
C'mon did you read my post? I said that if I used '1.5' AND other search terms and there were no matches. Of course I know I'm not dealing with a person, if I were I would probably get condescending remarks from my searches.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones