• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Possible 2.2 Rom tomorrow?

That could easily be ADW.Launcher. I mean I don't know why you would bother faking it but I also don't see the point of the picture.

It's not my picture and I don't have the rom. It is a picture posted by the Admin at DF (on his twitter)...I was just passing it along as it is relevant to this thread...

Upvote 0
That could easily be ADW.Launcher. I mean I don't know why you would bother faking it but I also don't see the point of the picture.

+1
Looks about as good as this
patterson_bigfoot.jpg

Upvote 0

Party Time! Thanks for the heads up Fab :D Wonder if we can install direct from the zip in Clockwork (I will try that first).

Still confused. Does it kill WIFI?: "Disclaimer: At this time the kernel has been changed to protect the original source, (you loose wifi) The original file has everything working at this point in time."

Upvote 0
Downloaded and ready to flash. First impressions anyone? Did they mean to say that it breaks wifi tethering or does it kill wifi altogether? Sounds like you'll need to flash a different kernel.

Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. I live in rural Wisconsin and don't get a good 3G signal at home, so I pretty much rely on wifi. I'm going to hold off on downloading it until more info is available.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones