• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Possibly The Dumbest Article I read Today

This article I found tries to tell me iOs 4 would every product work better even products that are phones. I found the article here 10 Products That Would Work Better with iOS 4 - Mobile and Wireless from eWeek.
  1. Google Nexus One How could someone put iOs on this and expect it sell Android isn't a bad os. Saying it didn't sell well because of bad software is stupid because by definition Apple software is complete crap. The reason the Nexus One didn't sell well was because it was sold directly online and mot people want to purchase phones in cellphones stores.
  2. Dell Streak seriously would have iOs 4 before the iPad that is just stupid. iOs wouldn't have made it better or sell more. I just don't know anyone who wants a device like a Dell Streak.
  3. Macbook seriously what, why would you put a smartphone os on a full sized computer.
  4. Netbooks how would iOs 4 help netbooks last time I checked netbooks were very popular. You can't convince someone that smartphone os should go on a full sized computer.
  5. Apple TV to some extent this makes sense to use the Apple tv for a software platform because it already runs on a slim downed version of Mac Os but it wouldn't make sense just to put iOs 4 on it iOs hasn't been optimized for TV's.
  6. Motorola Droid x they say iOs 4 would help the sails of the Droid x even though it has only been out for a small amount of time. This part of the post shows the obvious Apple fanboism. Adding iOs 4 to the Droid x would make it suck.
  7. iPad this is the only part of the post that makes sense because at some point the iPad will receive it sometime.
  8. Blackberry I think RIM should revamp or enhance its os but that really doesn't matter because Blackberries are still selling like hotcakes and there limited os hasn't hurt them yet. The group that buys Blackberries still owns Blackberries. People who use it for enterprise and those who like to send a lot of messages.
  9. PS3 nothing about putting a smartphone os on a ps3 makes sense to me. From owning and using a PS3 I really like it I would like some more functionality. The PS3 does what it is supposed to it plays games and has multimedia features.
  10. Garmin Nuvi Gps ok what iOs on gps devices I doubt it.
How would iOs 4 help any of these devices accept for the iPad. Seems like it it try to take a jab at Android and regular computer two things Apple fanboys tend to attack. The fact of the matter is with the amoun of bugs hitting iOs 4 it barely runs on an iPhone. I just wish the press would stop sucking Steve Jobs Dick. I'm not an Apple hater this is just a stupid article.

First of all, don't get so riled up by the iFanboys.

I think iphone 4 would be more appealing with android froyo. That would be the only way to have Adobe Flash and use the full internet on that device.

And it does boggle the mind why anyone would replace a laptop's OS that is capable of running Office and Photoshop with either android or ios4.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones