• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post sweeterhome 2 themes

OK ... my update. Got 3 screens done (each row = 1 desktop), and I think I'm going to just live with this for a while until I can see what really needs changed. I do plan on creating one screen for landscape mode. I'll use that when the DROID is in the multimedia and car dock.

JoeDroid_shp2.jpg

Upvote 0
hey guys, i put up 2 simple single screen themes up for those who need a little boost to get started...its just beautiful widgets up top, with springboards and a custom tray on the bottom for phone/chompSMS(can change to stock messaging or handcent)/dolphin(can use whatever)/gmail/market...

theme1point1 and theme1point1point1

hope it can help some people get into the flow of things so they can get their phone how they want...i know i love this app and i doubt i've even scratched the surface.

this is 1.1.1

2yjwtc7.png

Upvote 0
For all of those wishing to find out some documentation and how to stuff...

Check this link:

SweeterHome Wiki

This is a work in progress and any thanks should go primarily to Lemon (aka Punyweakling) as he is doing most of the updates.

I will try to chime in and add data as I can to the wiki and the forum located here:

SweeterHome Boards

Hope this helps with some of the above questions.

Also, a new Public Beta should be released within a few days with A LOT of bug fixes.

Upvote 0
Hi everybody,

I have a very basic question about SH. I went to the Website, and read the Wiki, but most of the sections have not been written yet.

I'm trying to make my first theme, and I wanted to know how springboard works.

Do I need to make a button, then add a springboard over it?, or can I just configure a springboard with color, border and text?

Also, How important is the layers order? Do I need to make my buttons layer 1, my springboards layer2, etc. Do the layers order determine what is displayed over what?

Sweeter Home looks like a lot of fun, but I still have much to learn about it, I'm afraid. :)

Thanks in advance

Nicolas Racine

Upvote 0
Layers only seem to only have a visual impact. You only need to put an image under the springboard if you are not happy with the graphic capabilities of the springboard function.

That was quick! Many thanks for the fast answer.

Now here is another one: I am playing with the Calendar block, and the bloc displays only one appointment per day. There are a few days where I have two or 3 appointments, some in the same calender and some in different calendars, and only one is displayed. Is that a bug or is there a way to change that number not discovered yet?

As a comment, I must say that the copy-paste feature is extraordinary! Such a time saver to be able to copy a whole setting in one pass.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones