Post your links to new material on the Galaxy S here - I'll start with a new review!Tips

Last Updated:

1. NZtechfreak

NZtechfreak Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

As per the subject

Review from hardware zone - they weren't feeling Samsungs additions in the UI/social networking departments, but loved it overall!

I thought perhaps aggregating our links to new material might help new comers to this forum area?

Advertisement
    tawkon, Eazail70x7, EarlZ and 2 others like this.
  2. EarlZ

EarlZ Well-Known Member

Thanks for the link, I noticed it said that the galaxy S can save upto 6 radio stations.. is this the max ?

3. Smg

Smg Well-Known Member

Good Idea :cool: I ain't got anything new yet but i'l put it here if i find it lol

I did find out though for anyone that did'nt know the Samsung Wave's Super Amoled Screen is made of Tempered Glass so i would imagine the Galaxy S will also have this and hopefully it will have the Wave's Anti-Smudge Tech as well :).

4. zafonic

zafonic Well-Known Member

Looking at some of the videos on youtube the Wave suffers from smudges on its screen.

5. Smg

Smg Well-Known Member

Hmm well they might have installed a screen protector? and i suppose it depends how smudgy it was i mean even Anti-Smudge screens don't completely stop smudges they just minimise it.

6. NZtechfreak

NZtechfreak Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

PocketPCCH has their hands on one, starting to upload many short videos showcasing different elements of the phone

If its anything like their coverage of other phones should be worth keeping an eye on...

tawkon likes this.