• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your shoes! :D

jewel0.jpg

I worshiped these shoes until I stepped in a puddle.

Reactions: 64MarcoV
Upvote 0
Hell to the NO on heels for this grrrl. Don't need the future back problems; though I don't criticize anyone for wearing them. I worked on top of lighting and sound grids for rock concerts for many years and heels would def have had me killed. LOL

Today I work on movie sets and editing booths.
I go for relaxed depending on the outside conditions. Today, I'm indoors:

p7JJPsR.jpg

Upvote 0
lol.... you are so gonna more than likely laugh (a really happy little laugh and hopefully a peaceful little smile too? ;)) as you see what my favourite pair of shoes are in the whole wide world... you win... I will show you my most desired pair on the planet... I love these shoe like crazy... and just like the name says ("Supernaturals" - if you cannot see it) it is just like me... to the "T" ;)

IMG_20140315_222144.jpg

:D

Have a ding dong day! :)

IMG_20140315_090644.jpg

P.S... i love these shoes... :)

They are the most comfortable pair in the universe and they cost about R400 - okay yes I know that is a lot but hey lol ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones