• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Power on while charging??/ background

adesimone29

Nov 11, 2009
When my phone is turned off and i plug it in to charge, it automatically turns on. No matter what, if it is plugged in charging, the phone is on. any help?

And also, when setting a background. I use large pictrues put it only lets me select a little square of it to use as my bg, and it zooms in an extreme amount and uses taht as my bg.

Any ideas?

When my phone is turned off and i plug it in to charge, it automatically turns on. No matter what, if it is plugged in charging, the phone is on. any help?

And also, when setting a background. I use large pictrues put it only lets me select a little square of it to use as my bg, and it zooms in an extreme amount and uses taht as my bg.

Any ideas?

Touch and drag the bands of the square to select more or less of the default crop ...

Upvote 0
ya but it restricts me to a small part of the picture. for example i was tryin to make it a football player. I would stretch it, but it would only be big enough to get the upper body. and then it zooms in a lot on the upper body so ultimately you see just the players head and barely shoulders.

Tap on the rectangle...it will give you re-size arrows

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones