• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PowerAMP audio player !!

Question I had the trial version which was amazing. Now I want it back because I lost it when it wasnt available anymore. So I was using file crop to download it and for some reason when I got to download it say that it didnt for some reason. I tried this with two different downloads of full Version paid apps and it wont work. But I was able to download Need for Speed shift for free so not understanding what the problem here is. Any ideas

Not sure what you're going on about but can't you just download it from the poweramp site?

Download PowerAMP | PowerAMP – Music Player for Android

Upvote 0
So are you asking for a link to the full version of the app so that you don't have to pay for it?

Forum rules state that posting links to paid/pirated software is not allowed. I'd think with 128 posts that you'd know this already. You're going to have to look elsewhere for this information.

No problem I founf it and wasnt asking for link just wanted to know why It would not install but it was because it was the same version I already had thanks.

Upvote 0
I just got the Motorola Atrix and wanted to try Poweramp. Thing is when Poweramp will only see the Atrix's internal memory and not my 32GB MicroSD card where all my music is stored. When I go to select the folders where the music is stored, the MicroSD cards folders aren't listed.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Upvote 0
Yes that would mean I would have to pay for it which I really didnt want to do. I email the file to myself and click download which worked fine for NFS but not for Poweramp or IP camera viewer full versions from file crop

Congratulations, you're a thief. Here's your sign.

thumbnail.aspx

Upvote 0

So Iam guessing your not older than 5 and right like you have never not paid for an app you wanted or downloaded a song you havent paid for like everyone on the face of the earth, that has been downloading songs from back in the napster days. How do you think all the music on the internet got placed there in the first place.

Upvote 0

So Iam guessing your not older than 5 and right like you have never not paid for an app you wanted or downloaded a song you havent paid for like everyone on the face of the earth, that has been downloading songs from back in the napster days. How do you think all the music on the internet got placed there in the first place.

I'm not here to pass judgment on how you get your apps, but you can't expect to come to a non warez/pirate site, one that has rules against the things your posting, and not get berated.

Everyone's not comfortable taking things that don't belong to them just because "everyone else" is doing so. Your excuse for your actions don't hold water my friend.:(

Upvote 0
Wow, I mean, wow. I was using Mixzing, since I REQUIRE an EQ app and it was the only one I found that had one, but this app simply blows me away. My single complaint so far, is on quiet songs a feint buzzing can be heard, but I'm assuming they'll fix that when it comes out of beta...

I have the paid release and there is no buzz...

I'm in the same boat. Mixzing never gets used anymore.

Upvote 0
Are u sure it's poweramp's fault?
If you change back how does it change again to a random track?
i'm guessing at poweramp as i didn't get the problem until i installed that. when i look in my ringtone list, there is nothing selected (with a green dot) however yesterday i selected the ringtone i wanted. so something is unselecting what i choose :thinking:

i'll uninstall poweramp and see what happens

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones