• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Prashanth Gopalan

What would you like me to talk about?

• Current affairs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social media

• Politics

• Android Devices

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pgopalan

Lurker
Jan 21, 2010
Hey guys, my name's Prashanth. I'm a closet beatboxer, struggling whistler and self-styled vocabularist. I also own a growing collection of water bottle labels from around the world - wish me luck! I want to get it into the Guiness Book of World Records.

Follow me on Twitter @PrashGopalan, find me on Facebook, or follow my blog: Lateral Thinking - for news, views and quirky thoughts in a bite-sized world.

Cheers :D

Hey guys, my name's Prashanth. I'm a closet beatboxer, struggling whistler and self-styled vocabularist. I also own a growing collection of water bottle labels from around the world - wish me luck! I want to get it into the Guiness Book of World Records.

Follow me on Twitter @PrashGopalan, find me on Facebook, or follow my blog: Lateral Thinking - for news, views and quirky thoughts in a bite-sized world.

Cheers :D
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones