• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Price and device availability service

I would like to see a site where I can register and specify features for a phone and get notified thru email when a device comes to market with those specification.
Is there any service already?

I am from India and currently the rates provided for data services is too high. And the service is poor.(except airtel). Airtel provides unlimited usage for Rs.200/- ( USD 5 )per month , but the speed is not great ,but thats enough for me. I check emails and stuff.

I am looking for a phone which has the following features:-
  1. Android OS 2.1 - with the default google supplied interface(i choose this because , i believe google will try to make future updates in android available for all phones)
  2. VGA Video recording(min 640x480 @ 24fps)
  3. FM Radio
  4. Multitouch capable Capacitive screen
  5. Price should be near Rs.15,000/- ( USD 330 )
  6. 3.5 mm headphone jack
  7. and standard android feature such as(Wifi/3G/Compass/Accelerometer/Proximity Sensor)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones