PriceGeneral

Last Updated:

1. karnka

karnka Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm looking to replace my SGS with something from a slightly more reputable manufacturer and have come across the Defy...

Seems to be only about

Advertisement
  2. dsb18

dsb18 Member

I had the same thought but if the phone passes an IP67 rating so it cant be that shoddy and the specs hold out, I have a HTC Legend but have still pre ordered one of these, love tough phones

3. 8Ball

8Ball Well-Known Member

I have an HTC Desire and I'm looking at the Defy just cos of the IP67 specs. The lower performance is cancelled out by the increased use I'd get out of it. I'm just hoping that the 2Gb internal memory can have apps installed to it.

I'm waiting for the release as I'm due an upgrade.

4. 20054797

20054797 Member

2.1 is mor stable than 2.2

5. karnka

6. Ryude

Ryude Member

Just bough it for $48 at walmart with 2 year contract, phone is VERY WELL BUILT. You'd have to try to break it, it just feels solid in your hand. It is also pretty sleek and lightweight, which is ironic considering it's sturdiness.

7. karnka

Yes, it's looking like it'll be free on

8. 20054797

20054797 Member

I am sorry,my answer is another question.Another MOTO's phone will be Listing,MOTO bravo.

9. flamehaze

flamehaze New Member

I've got one reserved for 280 euro with no contract from Phone House Germany 1/2 day promotion on Nov 19 (that includes the 20% discount). I think I will get the black/black color.

10. NiteWalker

NiteWalker Member

We only got black/white in the us. I love the phone but the color takes away from the ruggedness. Hopefully later on we'll get the black/black too, because it's really a great phone and I wouldn't mind snatching up another. Google is disappointing me with the nexus s (they should have kept the original design and removed the trackball instead of introducing the plastic monstrosity they have) and no others really catch my eye (tmo us).