• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

printing

zen3

Lurker
Dec 2, 2012
Went from the iPhone 5 to s galaxy s3. Incredably happy I made the jump. Just a few issues. 1) I bought a hp printer that is wifi, and also was compatatable with air print. Is there a app that makes printing easy and strait forward for the s3? Also I would like to print out many pages of texts from my phone. Can I move the whole conversation to my micro card then print? Or is there another way that is not so entailed? More issues to come regaurding compatibility.

I have an Atrix 4G. All I have to do to print documents and pictures, is select "share" and from the available app options, chose HP ePrint Home & Biz to send it to the printer. (No need to send it by email.) You can even select the size, color and how many copies. With an email and attachments, I can send it to my HP printer to print the email along with the attachments. It works really well and I love how easy it is to print. You can even send stuff to print when not at home right from your mobile device. Now how cool is that.

As far as printing text messages, you might have to use another app that backs up text messages to a text file. I use an app call "SMS Backup+" It backup all sent and received SMS, MMS w/attachments to my gmail acct. I can then print any text I want from my gmail acct. (There is no need to organize text. The app does that for you according to person's name.)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones