• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem uploading to YouTube

ZDroid1

Android Enthusiast
Jul 19, 2010
When I upload video to youtube, it keeps stopping and saying, "Retry in x minutes." I often force it to retry and it works for a few seconds then stops again. Eventually it succeeds but it's a painful process. This is over WiFi. I just take the video and click on share.

Any clue how to fix it?

When I upload video to youtube, it keeps stopping and saying, "Retry in x minutes." I often force it to retry and it works for a few seconds then stops again. Eventually it succeeds but it's a painful process. This is over WiFi. I just take the video and click on share.

Any clue how to fix it?
Glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem. Saw all the "views" of this post with no replies or solutions. I have to Bluetooth it to another computer then upload. Regretting this purchase as the months go on.

Upvote 0
Yes. I have given up on this phone. It's riddled with problems. The POS often freezes when someone tries to call me, so it doesn't respond when I try to unlock/answer it. USB connectivity is hit or miss, much more miss than hit. GPS is crap. It's a crap phone, period.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones