• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help problem with downloading applications from LG GT540

Penelope1292

Lurker
May 5, 2011
Hello, I have a problem with my LG GT540 smartphone. I need some help.

yesterday i upgraded my phone to Android Eclair, and today i can't download applications at all! Actually the process starts, but it stands stable at the point where it says "Starting download", though no positive results are coming!!

I need some help, it's an emergency!
thank you

Hi there Penelope,

I would say do a Master reset. The Factory data reset is definately worth a shot. Ensure your data is backed up first then once you are in your menu, go to settings, privacy and then select Factory data reset.

Please try that and let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Thank you very much for the reply but i have done this a million of times and it doesn't work!! I don't know what is the problem!!:S

Upvote 0
Thank you very much for the reply but i have done this a million of times and it doesn't work!! I don't know what is the problem!!:S

Do you think I should do the upgrade to Android 2.1 again? (maybe something might went wrong? that's why is not repsonding to anything?)
Can you give the exact steps of how to do it correctly? My phone should be closed?

Upvote 0
Reactions: Penelope1292
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones