• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help problems on mic after pairing with bt headset

Hello all,

isnt it funny that the first post of new members are always problems?

As it couldnt be different for me here it goes:

I have had my Desire HD now for more than a week and having loas of fun with that but today after I paired it with my bluetooth headset (Exibel) and having it working very well I had a problem after unpairing.
As soon as I turned of the headset or my phone bluetooth the normal phone mic and speaker does not work anymore, totaly mute, no sounds at all.
I have tryed to call different mobiles, fix lines, Skype phones and computers and no one can hear me and I can not hear anybody. Only when I turn on the damn headset again it works (only by headset). The normal headset that comes with the phone also does not work.
It maybe a configuration that stuck with the bluetooth and does not want to come back to normal.

I have tried everything: turning of the headset first, turn off the bluetooth first, click on the unpair button first etc etc etc, nothing worked.

Any suggestions??

Thanks a lot in advance and sorry for the bad english ahhaha

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones