• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Processor, Frame Rate, Multi-Touch Screen, and Benchmarks

HtcEvoLemon

Jun 15, 2010
Hey, so I might make the switch to verizon to get this phone.

I have been reading some things online, not sure what is true, what is false, I am hoping a Droid X expert can clarify some points.

The processor is 1ghz, but it does not belong to the famous snapdragon family. True or False? If true... how will it compete with the snapdragon and the even more faster processor found in the samsung galaxy s.

The processor on the droid will be slow for video and gaming compared to Samsang Galaxy S? True or false..... please look at the link below for the benchmark of some new android phones before you answer this question. I don't seem to know how the Droid X processor will fall in this benchmarking.

Galaxy S lineup leads the pack in Android GPU benchmarks – Android and Me

Video capture frame rate will be locked at 24fps, not 30fps like all the other new Android phones. True or False?

It will not have a multi-touch screen. True or false?

Updated question... How will battery life be?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones