• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PROFILM Screen Protector US Supplier- Raving Forum Reviews!

chienb

Oct 28, 2011
Hi All,
I'm proud to present our new PROFILM Screen Protectors to the androidforums.com community!

We have been getting some awesome reviews over at XDA:
Review thread for previous TF Screen Protector giveway *UPDATE 11/4 Taking Orders!* - xda-developers
Giveaway PROFILM SGSII Screen Protector- Need Reviews! *Update 11/1 Shipped* - xda-developers

Brief History

It all started after the big "Z" messed up 2 separate professional iPad 2 installations at the kiosk. Ever since then, I've begun hunting for the perfect screen protector in terms of quality, protection, and utility.

I took the matter into my own hands in early 2011. I was on a long business trip in Asia and I decided to look for the best supplier of screen protection films. I visited Japan, Hong Kong, China, Korea and finally landed in Taiwan. There I met Douglas the CEO of JCM ( JCM Lambda).

Super nice guy and before we know it, we struck up a business agreement.

Progress

So far, I have the following in stock:

Tablets
Asus Transformer (Eee Pad)
iPad II

Phones
Samsung Galaxy s II
iPhone 4/4S
HTC Desire

I'm gradually getting more inventory for other models and website is almost up.

Customization is also available.

Pictures

Samsung Galaxy SII i9100

iPhone 4/4S

iPad 2

Asus Transformer Eee Pad TF101

Payment

I can accept Paypal/Amazon and direct credit card billing via Square (www.squareup.com).
Tablets- $16.99
Phones- $12.99

Free shipping via USPS First Class Mail within US and Canada.

Since I'm still working on the website please reply or PM Paypal address, model, and quantity and I will send invoice ASAP. I usually process orders within the hour and ship same day if before 2PM PST.

Cheers,
Brett

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones