PROFILM Screen Protector US Supplier- Raving Forum Reviews!

Last Updated:

1. chienb

chienb Member

Hi All,
    I'm proud to present our new PROFILM Screen Protectors to the androidforums.com community!

We have been getting some awesome reviews over at XDA:
    Review thread for previous TF Screen Protector giveway *UPDATE 11/4 Taking Orders!* - xda-developers
    Giveaway PROFILM SGSII Screen Protector- Need Reviews! *Update 11/1 Shipped* - xda-developers

Brief History

It all started after the big "Z" messed up 2 separate professional iPad 2 installations at the kiosk. Ever since then, I've begun hunting for the perfect screen protector in terms of quality, protection, and utility.

I took the matter into my own hands in early 2011. I was on a long business trip in Asia and I decided to look for the best supplier of screen protection films. I visited Japan, Hong Kong, China, Korea and finally landed in Taiwan. There I met Douglas the CEO of JCM ( JCM Lambda).

Super nice guy and before we know it, we struck up a business agreement.

Progress

So far, I have the following in stock:

Tablets
    Asus Transformer (Eee Pad)
    iPad II

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy s II
    iPhone 4/4S
    HTC Desire

I'm gradually getting more inventory for other models and website is almost up.

Customization is also available.

Pictures

Samsung Galaxy SII i9100
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

iPhone 4/4S
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

iPad 2
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Asus Transformer Eee Pad TF101
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Payment

I can accept Paypal/Amazon and direct credit card billing via Square (www.squareup.com).
    Tablets- $16.99
    Phones- $12.99

Free shipping via USPS First Class Mail within US and Canada.

Since I'm still working on the website please reply or PM Paypal address, model, and quantity and I will send invoice ASAP. I usually process orders within the hour and ship same day if before 2PM PST.

Cheers,
    Brett

Advertisement