• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
ok i downloaded uberstrike and it says tegra android devices only I thought tegra was a processer and then u had the dragonsnap s2 chip and come on alreay with the cym 10 can u plz speed things up and also i found an update for sequent for 4.2 but it turned out to be jusr spam.So is there any tegra roms and is there a 4.1 or 4.2 update yet? One last thing junkie2100 r u done with cm10 and are you a robot or a ninja or a hybrid of both:rolleyes:

a little of both, and we are working on cm10 as best we can, limited resources, no limit to the amount of weird problems we face. there is no 4.2 update yet, supposedly there is on in the works but i dont know if thats another trick to shut people up or not. and there are plenty of tegra roms, for phones with tegra processors, the sequent however has a snapdragon processor which is completely different, so no matter what rom you get that program will never ever work. you might try finding a non tegra version but tegra is a type of hardware so unless you plan on cracking the phone open, physically replacing the chip(which to my knowledge is physically impossible to remove and/or reattach by hand), and reprogramming everything to get it to work(because it then wouldnt be anything like our phones or any other phone in the known universe and would require special coding built from scratch) then you will never have tegra on here

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones