• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PROOF-$400 BILLION of YOUR $ was stollen???

I never quote fox or Glenn Beck. I don't watch either, and attacking someone's character because you can't defend against the points they raise is childish.

You still haven't provided a source, even one of ill repute that says this is true.

The one source you provided said clearly that this was NOT true.

So, care to provide your source, or are you just going to make another snyde comment that makes it look like your theory ranks up there with Roswell, Area 51, and other assorted conspiracy theories?

Do you mean the areas that the tax payers own but will get shot if they step foot on it?

Upvote 0
Do you mean the areas that the tax payers own but will get shot if they step foot on it?

When you pay taxes. That money ceases to be yours. The money then becomes property of the government and they use it to fund and pay for area 51 ( if it even exist) and other government installations and government buildings.

Nice try though. Also no one has ever been shot at groom lake. So again wrong.

Upvote 0
When you pay taxes. That money ceases to be yours. The money then becomes property of the government and they use it to fund and pay for area 51 ( if it even exist) and other government installations and government buildings.

Nice try though. Also no one has ever been shot at groom lake. So again wrong.

Prove it! I am sure people have tried to get into Area 51 and just went "missing"...it's human nature to be curious and to go where you are told you can't:D

I can prove that their are thousands of people missing or presumed to be dead can you find me ONE that was not shot because they entered and exited Area 51 undetected:D:D:D:D

Upvote 0
Prove it! I am sure people have tried to get into Area 51 and just went "missing"...it's human nature to be curious and to go where you are told you can't:D

I can prove that their are thousands of people missing or presumed to be dead can you find me ONE that was not shot because they entered and exited Area 51 undetected:D:D:D:D

Do you wear tin foil on top your head by chance?

I bet you watch Jessie the body Ventura conspiracy show.

Upvote 0
If you want this assertion that the money was "stolen" by shipping it off to Israel, then cite your source.

IF you can't cite your source, then why bother even posting it?

He didn't want to cite any source because the story is a fabrication. I know, shocking, isn't it?? Sucks to have Google around, huh?

Financial crisis? That will be the Jews? fault | The Jewish Chronicle

"A new anti-Jewish conspiracy theory was spawned on the internet this week, latching on to a wave of antisemitic online comments blaming Jewish financiers for the global credit crunch and then exploiting it.

According to the latest false theory, Jewish executives at Lehman Brothers sent $400 billion (

Upvote 0
Rest assured, anything that droiduzr2 now posts will be highly questionable and should be ignored.

NOW? Everything he's been posting has been highly questionable since his first post on the forum.

That being said, it is awfully fun to point out where the whole thing falls apart.

I mean, seriously, posting two articles, and citing the source for bloomberg in an attempt to make it look like BLOOMBERG made the accusation... that's really sad.

And THEN, when it's pointed out... he won't/can't cite a source for it?

Upvote 0

Not so sure anyone has been shot entering that area. You might like to know something: Area 51 is not a place we/you are allowed unless we have a reason and proper clearances to enter. Is this so hard to grasp? We pay for it but we are not allowed to enter because we have no right or business entering.

Try using a thicker tinfoil; it prevents Florkel Rays from activating the implants.

Zardotz Prime

Upvote 0
Not so sure anyone has been shot entering that area. You might like to know something: Area 51 is not a place we/you are allowed unless we have a reason and proper clearances to enter. Is this so hard to grasp? We pay for it but we are not allowed to enter because we have no right or business entering.

Try using a thicker tinfoil; it prevents Florkel Rays from activating the implants.

Zardotz Prime

Yeah, that was probably his most pathetic jab at the US yet... I mean, try entering a nuclear facility without permission and see what happens...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones