• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Pros and Cons of various cases

artbytes

Android Enthusiast
Apr 7, 2011
Just picked up a new Tab s2 9.7". Any recommendations on brands or features you like for a case? I want something that will preserve the nice, slim and light qualities of the tablet as much as possible, while providing some protection. For stands, do you find it's helpful to be able to use a stand in both vertical and horizontal screen modes?

Just picked up a new Tab s2 9.7". Any recommendations on brands or features you like for a case? I want something that will preserve the nice, slim and light qualities of the tablet as much as possible, while providing some protection. For stands, do you find it's helpful to be able to use a stand in both vertical and horizontal screen modes?
thanks.

Upvote 0
I got a Tab S2 a few weeks ago. I'm a fan of OtterBox cases but could not find one in stock.

I decided to get the Supcase Unicorn Beetle PRO Series on Amazon for about $26. I chose it because (from the reviews) it fits perfectly, provides solid protection and it's not too bulky.

So far, i'm very impressed with it. The protection is solid, it looks good and the price is right.

I was going to include the URL to the case on Amazon but doing so causes my Tapatalk install to crash. Just search on tab s2 case and it should come up on the first page of results.

Let me know if you have any questions. Hope you enjoy the tablet!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones