• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Public holidays missing from S Planner since 4.3 upgrade

westbros

Android Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2010
With Easter just round the corner I have just noticed that public holidays (which I have activated on Google Calendar) are no longer displaying on S Planner on my S3. It was never a problem before, but this will be the first public holiday since I upgraded to 4.3 last month. I also have a Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 running 4.3 and the public holidays display on S Planner on that without a problem. On my phone I've gone into S Planner's settings, unchecked public holidays and re-checked them, but to no avail.

Does anyone else have this problem? Can anyone suggest a solution?

since when did the 4.3 upgrade give us S Planner? on mine it is still 'calendar'. i also heard we got Smart Scroll and Air View, but those appear missing as well. did you get perhaps an early leak or something? even S Health is inferior to the one used in the S4. it doesn't have the S Health hub, and seems to be the same obsolete, overly done calorie counter as it was when i got my S3 a year ago. it is just a calorie counter. the S4's can do so much more. but i cannot find the one from the S4's ROM. all the APKs i found are the old S3 version.

Upvote 0
for mine it's just a calendar icon with the title 'Calendar'. it does offer a scheduler but it's not S Planner as i know it (the one in S4 has its own hub and everything like S Health but the S3 doesn't)

I've always had 'Calendar' but never 'S Planner.' they use the same icon but as far as i know it's either an S4 exclusive or only available on the GT-i9300 (which for some unforeseen reason gets more love than the i535, the i535 doesn't even have the FM Radio app!)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones