• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Pull Contacts through ADB?

Caveman419

Android Enthusiast
Feb 24, 2010
Last cave on the left
Greetings Fascinate users!

I have a co-worker that just shattered the screen on her Fascinate and can not get it to turn back on. When she went to the Verizon store to get her new Droid X2 set up, none of her contacts carried over when she logged in with her gmail account. I have had her sign in through her computer and none of her contacts are showing up. This is kind of puzzling to me. The only thing that I can think of is that her Fascinate was not set up to sync her contacts when it was initially set up (stupid Best Buy employees).

So my question is, does anyone know if it is possible to pull her contacts out through ADB? Or does anyone have any other ideas? I am not that familiar with Samsung phones. I have had two Motorola android phones (OG Droid & Droid X). I am fairly technical.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones