• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Push to talk on EVO - anyone try this?

***warning*** I love this app and use it all the time.. i use it to show the phone off to people... but I got a "chirp" from my brother-in-law while I was on another phone call, i replied to him once then closed the program and went back to the phone call screen..

After I hung up he called me and told me he heard my whole conversation.. one sided of course but heard everything I said.. not sure why and haven't played around with it yet to recreate it.. but that could be potentially hazardous if you decide to talk crap about someone or reveal personal info...

just a heads up

Upvote 0
Anyone else experience this?

***warning*** I love this app and use it all the time.. i use it to show the phone off to people... but I got a "chirp" from my brother-in-law while I was on another phone call, i replied to him once then closed the program and went back to the phone call screen..

After I hung up he called me and told me he heard my whole conversation.. one sided of course but heard everything I said.. not sure why and haven't played around with it yet to recreate it.. but that could be potentially hazardous if you decide to talk crap about someone or reveal personal info...

just a heads up

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones