• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Q. How to sync more calendar days

Ted S

Dec 11, 2009
First off, sorry if this question has been asked and answered before but I did try searching and came up blank.

I'm new to Eris and smartphones in general. I'm using the stock HTC calendar application that comes on the Eris to sync with both my personal Google calendar and my Exchange calendar at work. I'm generally happy with the result except it only syncs about 2 weeks worth of events into the future. I would like to be able to see maybe 3 or so months worth of events on the Eris. I have plowed around in the settings and cannot locate anything that lets me choose how much of my Google & Exchange calendars to sync. Any ideas?

Thats odd I can go a year out and my repeating events from the google calendar pop up. Are you sure it isn't a setting on Exchange? I don't know exchange at all so can't help you with that, I know with BB's though it was pretty common to just sync 2 weeks out to save memory so maybe its a "feature" your admins put on the exchange server?

Upvote 0
False alarm. Rookie mistake. Gruss, your question got me to thinking so I switched views from the Agenda view to the Calendar view and its all there. Everything.

I prefer the Agenda view and apparently it only shows a certain number of future events so that fooled my obviously simple mind into thinking that all future events were missing.

Well, now that I've put my smartphone ignorance on display for the world to see it's time for me to go back into hiding.

As Emily Litella often said; "Never mind."

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones