• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Question About Backing Up ROMs- Takes up space?

npro1464

Sep 2, 2010
I just flashed the updated for Cyanogen, and I was wondering if my SD card is nearly filled because of all the backups I've done? I always make sure I back up before I begin the flash process, then once I begin flashing it asks if I want to back up and I click "yes" (being the neurotic worrier that I am). So I have four backups of proir ROMs (two of the stock Droid, two of the Cyanogen I was running before). Is this taking up a lot of space on my sd card? Should I try to delete some of these? What would be the best way to get rid of some of the ones I don't want? I probably only need two, one of the original and one of the recent one. What are some other things that might be taking up space? Titanium backups?

Also, since I'm running this new beautiful Cyanogen mod in the blue Cyanobread theme, I was wondering if anyone knew where to get a blue GMail icon? I'd love to crop it on my dock. Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones