• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Question about Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse on Stock Rom

Evo4sickness

Android Enthusiast
Dec 1, 2010
OK so I just saw this vid today http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7-SqsK3vlc&NR=1

Saying that he had to install cynogen to run both because they would pair but not connect which doesnt make any sense what so ever. Next to that video there is another android phone with a keyboard on the stock rom. I was wondering was the deal here because there are other vids int eh related ones next to this one where other android phones are not having this issue. Just wanted to know if anyone has had this or know about the problem. I was actualy going to be getting that badass back in the day Itech Virtual Keyboard and dont want to have this problem which I dont think I will but want to make sure first.

And if thats the case why would running to seperate bluetooth devices at the same time that shouldnt be a problem cause this non connecting one.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones