• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Question for those of you who are lucky enough to have recieved your Droid X already...

BringTheRain403

Android Enthusiast
May 7, 2010
What are you seeing as far as battery life? I have the Incredible and it's a friggin battery hog. The CS rep I spoke with today asked me to call him back on the 15th about swapping it out for the DROID X but I want to see what real life battery expectations are before I just swap it out blindly. Would you be able to post your battery life and approximate usage? Thanks!!!

What are you seeing as far as battery life? I have the Incredible and it's a friggin battery hog. The CS rep I spoke with today asked me to call him back on the 15th about swapping it out for the DROID X but I want to see what real life battery expectations are before I just swap it out blindly. Would you be able to post your battery life and approximate usage? Thanks!!!

I had the Incredible and like you said, it was a battery hog. With my X I charge it at night and it lasts all day long even with heavy use. I had a battery "widget" installed on my X and I ended uninstalling/deleting it, I don't need to monitor the battery with it lasting as long as it does.

Reactions: BringTheRain403
Upvote 0

the x has battery profiles. how you use the device,and what profile you choose will affect your battery. Overall what i have read is that the battery is outstanding in regards to a phone with this capability.

personally, i think htc should fix this issue right away.

Reactions: BringTheRain403
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones