• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Quick charge hint

Bramsy

Android Expert
Jan 1, 2010
Birmingham, MI
sorry if this is redundant and not deserving of its own thread. buuut i just discovered something that i already knew, but hadnt applied yet.

charging the phone with the mobile network 'off' will charge faster.
my quick method is make a widget that turns off the mobile network on an obscure homescreen and plug in!! simple n' easy!

thanks to the post suggesting make a widget if ur not using the mobile network...

Reactions: jhsu123
sorry if this is redundant and not deserving of its own thread. buuut i just discovered something that i already knew, but hadnt applied yet.

charging the phone with the mobile network 'off' will charge faster.
my quick method is make a widget that turns off the mobile network on an obscure homescreen and plug in!! simple n' easy!

thanks to the post suggesting make a widget if ur not using the mobile network...

Thanks for the tip! i'll have to try this one! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones