• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

quick/easily answered noob question

D

Deleted User

So, I have openhome and droid used to ask me wiich one to show up when I click on the "home" button. one day, i decided to put the "regular home" as my default... and for the life of me i cannot find the stupid default option to set openhome as default home...

I know I read it somewhere here but i cannot find it!

Hopefully this will be a quick answer and someone has the answer!

thanks in advance

So, I have openhome and droid used to ask me wiich one to show up when I click on the "home" button. one day, i decided to put the "regular home" as my default... and for the life of me i cannot find the stupid default option to set openhome as default home...

I know I read it somewhere here but i cannot find it!

Hopefully this will be a quick answer and someone has the answer!

thanks in advance

Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Application. Press the menu key and select Filter > All

Now you can find the normal "Home" progam on the list. Click it and click the "Clear Defaults" button.

Then press the home key again and voila, you get to choose.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones