R U KIDDING ME!! I JUST GOT MY DRIOD X 2days ago!

1. KGBWOLF

KGBWOLF Active Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. MarkAllan22

MarkAllan22 Active Member

And when you get that one, a newer phone will be coming out.
  3. Dark Matter

Dark Matter Well-Known Member

Thats technology for you.
  4. benjiedude

benjiedude Well-Known Member

This is why I paid full retail. If it has a FF camera and is a world phone I'm ditching the DX.
  5. KGBWOLF

KGBWOLF Active Member

Well... i have 28 days left to return it.. lol... so we will see whats down the road the next 28 days to come ... lol whats next the Droid Pro 2? or the Driod Incredible Elite? Tech nowadayzzz
  6. HalfFrozen

HalfFrozen Well-Known Member

After the first month or two of the DX's launch date I am sure VZW will make the announcement.. Majority of people who will want the Droid Pro will have to play the full price I guess... lol

I am perfectly happy with the DX. So yeah.

World phone? Only place I go out of country is Mexico, and that is for vacation so I don't want it anyways. And FFC, don't need it.
  7. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Insane!!! I think motorola should slow it down a tad.
  8. KGBWOLF

KGBWOLF Active Member

Verizon is taking off... first the new Droid Line... now all these Damn Droids invading planet earth.. and now yesterday on "Attack of the Show" on G4 channel.. its been sort of offical that Iphone is coming to Verizon.. they are starting the process of making CDMA Iphones to come.... lol... and i am a hardcore ANTI-STEVE-JOBS soooo lets have the Android eat those apples alive! =)
  9. KGBWOLF

KGBWOLF Active Member

oh and Iphone coming as soon as early 2011.. which is months around the corner...
  10. OrderFromChaos

OrderFromChaos Well-Known Member

I can't believe that you just stated a tech company should slow down. Go stand in the corner and think about what you said. :D
    Ezduzit08, IAmJamie, paul89 and 7 others like this.
  11. quickaudi

quickaudi Well-Known Member Contributor

More phones out the better. Bound to drive the prices down.
    Syv3n likes this.
  12. KGBWOLF

KGBWOLF Active Member

Guess so... the INVASION of the DROIDs has started!! I guess those Aliens do exist afterall! =)
  13. Moonlk

Moonlk Active Member

Hm. I'm sorry, but a slightly faster processor, smaller screen..Not much of a difference from the phone I'll be getting (Tomorrow.). As long as it lasts me through my contract and I enjoy it throughout my contract with VZW, then I'll be fine. And as far as the X is concerned..its already an amazing phone, and might last the test of time. But to simply return a phone cause someone wants the most powerful thing out there..well, I hope you make a lot of money.
  14. Kaoss

Kaoss Well-Known Member

BOOO!! I love my DX.

I got it for the 4.3in screen. 1ghz vs 1.3ghz? WGAS WGAF.
  15. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

Still a rumor. No confirmed reports.

I'm personally waiting until December to upgrade my phone for Europe. I can't wait to see what's available for the holidays! :D
  16. booyahsaki

booyahsaki Well-Known Member

17. haticK

haticK Well-Known Member

this isnt really a big surprise, its been speculated that a phone with crazy specs was coming out at the end of the year. 1 year contracts ftw
  18. FragDroidX

FragDroidX Well-Known Member

Besides, it is being speculated that the pro will be the business class world phone version of the D2 so it will be a slider with full qwerty keyboard. No thank you, I will keep my 4.3" gorgeous displayed sexy DX.
  19. Devz

Devz Well-Known Member

I don't know if it was intentional or not, but your "WGAS WGAF" Steve Langford nod made me choke on my dinner from laughing. lol.
  20. Exiled

Exiled Well-Known Member

I hope it has a slide out keyboard so I'm not tempted to buy it. I hate slide out keyboards. But I love my X, and I don't think there's much that can tempt me to replace it.
  21. itsTee

itsTee Well-Known Member

lol.. when you get the droid pro, then verizon will announce a more powerful android device and then you will want to return your pro for that device.. its a never ending cycle. once you get the "latest powerful android device" right around the corner, a new, even more powerful device will be out. its just like computers and processors..
  22. Thornfullessrose

Thornfullessrose Well-Known Member

Nufsed:cool:
  23. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary Moderator

We. Are. Everywhere. :eek: :D
  24. tapgamer

tapgamer Well-Known Member

Wow this sucks, i should have waited but oh well....I kinda want that iPhone thats coming, good thing i still have another 2 yr upgrade lol =P hopefully if i become a youtube partner and make some money from a blog im launching, i can get it =)
  25. TMack

TMack Well-Known Member

Kind of a silly thread, don't you think? Is the OP actually surprised that new electronics products are being released all the time?