• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Radar widget

Couldn't find the video again to post the link. The video is Pretty crappy anyways so I don't think it would matter.

Ok, well, could you even make out if the widget looked like the one for "Weather Bug"? If it is the same one, then it is probably the paid application as "stealTH" mentioned. Although, the application has a LOT of bad ratings. If you have the spare change, I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it out though. I just hate spending money on stuff that I may not be able to use, even if it is just $1.99. :cool: :D

Does anyone know if there are money back guarantees on these programs from the "Market"?

Reactions: evofreak
Upvote 0
Yes you can return apps within 24 hours. Try the weather channel app I like it more that weather bug.

Yes, the weather channel app is a decent application, I use it right now, but am still looking for something better.....free is not always the best IMO. All too often I find myself remembering that saying "You get what you pay for". I don't like the adds in "The Weather Channel" app, nor any of the other "FREE" apps, they tend to drag down the performance of my EVO.

By the way, that 24 Hour return info is good to have, thanks. You wouldn't happen to know if that's written down anywhere would you? I ask because I would like something to fall back on in case I have trouble with an app and I'm told something different during the attempt to return it. ;)

UPDATE: Just an update to my question above about "Where it's at in writing" for those who may be wondering. When you go into the "Market" application, press on "Menu", then choose the help section and Search for "Refunds". A LOT OF THE TIMES I don't even think about using the "Menu" button within applications, I guess this serves as a lesson for ME :).

Reactions: Esab
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones