• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rant Thread - What really grinds your gears?

This.

Along the same lines, people who have no intention of passing anyone, yet are driving in the far left lane, at the exact same speed as the person in the next lane over.

Also, anyone at all that gets on a highway with a 60mph speed limit and manages to drive at every speed from 50mph to 75mph. Especially if they're those same people in the far left lane who won't pass.

Oh, and people who see a cop with someone pulled over, and feel the need to drop BELOW the speed limit. a) He's already kinda busy with the other dude and isn't likely to notice you, and b) even if he were right behind you, you CAN still do the speed limit.

Actually, it's probably easiest just to say I hate at least a third of the drivers in this city. Maybe more.
A third?!?!? More like 80 or 90%!!! I mean REALLY its not that hard, JUST DRIVE!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
stll we are still on the topic of driving.........

State Troopers. I know you have a job to do, but please stop chasing me. You won't catch me. Give up like the local police. Catch me once, shame on me. Catch me twice, shame on me again. Everyone please obey all traffic laws... but some speed limits are just too darn low

Upvote 0
Ooh...one of my favorite things to do...complain. :)

Things that grind my gears:

01. People who think the passing lane is a cruising lane
02. Open mouth gum chewers
03. People who pull their forks outta their mouth against their teeth
04. Dumb co-workers
05. Gov't taking 50% of my bonus checks
06. Everyone putting tip jars out. Gas station registers with tip jars? why?
07. Conspiracy theorists, maaaaaaaaaaaaaan
08. People who try to push their religious beliefs on you
09. NYC Sanitation doing garbage pick up at morning rush hour down side streets
10. People in my company who think they have all day to work on their part and then give it to me at 5:27 (quitting time is 5:30)

I figured I'd just make a nice round list of 10.

Upvote 0
Ooh...one of my favorite things to do...complain. :)

Things that grind my gears:

01. People who think the passing lane is a cruising lane
02. Open mouth gum chewers
03. People who pull their forks outta their mouth against their teeth
04. Dumb co-workers
05. Gov't taking 50% of my bonus checks
06. Everyone putting tip jars out. Gas station registers with tip jars? why?
07. Conspiracy theorists, maaaaaaaaaaaaaan
08. People who try to push their religious beliefs on you
09. NYC Sanitation doing garbage pick up at morning rush hour down side streets
10. People in my company who think they have all day to work on their part and then give it to me at 5:27 (quitting time is 5:30)

I figured I'd just make a nice round list of 10.
people that makes long lists :p

Upvote 0
People who think In-n-Out burger is even REMOTELY close to being as good as Five Guys let alone BETTER!!!

Are you kidding me?!?!?!??!?!?!

In-n-Out is BARELY better than McDonald's and what is with the greasy buns???

You must have the Shack that shakes! (Shake Shack) lol mannnnn is that place amazing

Reactions: jayjay1122
Upvote 0
Well...

You know what really makes me angry?

When I was about 16 I saw some f**k **** run over a stray dog dead in his car... and just kept on going pretending nothing happened...

Now that... really makes me angry...

F**ktard definition

Urban Dictionary
wow.. thats sad. i wouldve got his license plate number and call the police

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0
wow.. thats sad. i wouldve got his license plate number and call the police

God I wish i had done that but sadly i was so frightened about the event i didn't think about copying his license plate down or calling the police at the time i still feel a bit angry about it though blood was everywhere... some scum don't deserve a drivers license.... no screw / scratch that, they don't even deserve a f**king car never mind a stupid drivers license... some people don't deserve to live...

Here is my doggy Jessie. I will never hurt her ever I love animals soooo much.

Android Forums - Stinky Stinky's Album: Schnoogie / Jessie my doggie!

Actually i prefer some animals to human scum. Hell there are A LOT of animals that are better than some human scum.

Upvote 0
When you get a phone call from someone but aren't near it, but try to run to it and they hang up just before you can answer, then you call right back and THEY don't pick up, so you think they are trying to leave a message but you never get one then 2 minutes later you call back and they STILL don't pick up and you leave a message, and while you are leaving a message they finally call back and you switch over and they be like, "Hey are trying to call me?" DUHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: JunBringer
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones