• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Razar died.. Long live the Droid!

OP, Grats on the Droid purchase. I love mine and could not live without it now. I had never had a smartphone before either! Even though I consider myself a "techie", it's mostly in PCs. I had no idea a phone could do all of this. I always wanted an iPhone but would not leave VZW, so I waited until a suitable (to me) smartphone came out...I'm a happy camper now!

Upvote 0
i thought the razr died ..... like ... 5 years ago.

just joking !!!!! my wife loved her (my old) razr so much that she had the same one for around 3 years until she ruined it in a hot tub. i'm glad she did because i pawned off my omnia on her and got a droid. you'll notice the light will be red when you're low on battery and blue if you use twidroid. i think you can customize the colors.

anyway, you've basically lost your trek communicator and gained the enterprise. oh, and go ahead and download the free tricorder app. it might be the single coolest app that you don't need. i'm saying this supposing you're a fan based on calling your razr the Star Trek communicator. it has tons of real time actual functionality

solar info :flares, uv readings, etc
real magnetic readings (metal detector)
seismograph
compass
vector (level)
cell tower info
gps satellite info
wifi hot spots

it's really an ultra nerds all-in-one tool

enjoy!!!

Upvote 0
TandR.gif

RIP Rhazar

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones