• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Real World Battery Use Results...

PsychDoc

May 30, 2010
NYC
Quick update. I unplugged the phone at 10:30 last night. Used it a bit before going to bed screwing around with setup issues,etc and playing Words With Friends, etc. I then used it pretty heavily this morning and moderately between 1:00 to now. It's now 10:00 or about 23 1/2 hours since it was last plugged in. As of this moment I still have a 23% charge left on the battery. So for those of you wondering if it can get you through a full day. I'd say it should do so pretty easily.

For the sake of comparison my Gnex would have been dead by about noon. So if you could live with the Gnex, you will be ecstatic with the DNA.

Yeah, the battery holds up well for my use. Its up there with my DINC1 with extended 1750 Seidio battery.

Coming from the mighty and inefficient dual core 720 p Rezound I find the DNA battery to be holding up better than expected - the LCD technology and quad core processor must be reducng battery depletion - while I would still want this beasty DNA with a larger battery ...... so far I am more than pleasantly surprised with the battery life........and the screen.......oh Good Golly :)

Upvote 0
Going a whole day(almost two) on one charge should be no problem as I only use the phone on average about 3-4hrs heavily per day and the rest of the time just responding to texts. It's about the same as my DINC with far better specs

2012-11-26_18-03-29.png

2012-11-26_18-03-35.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones