• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rebooting Issue

I just got rooted 3 days ago. I'm running the latest Velocity. Everytime the phone reboots, whether manually or not, it comes back on and I have to redo all of my widgets. If I'm running Launcher Pro it will say "problem loading widget"

One of my widgets I have restore & reinstall everytime I reboot. It's like the phone is wiping the info clean everytime it has to reboot. It's kinda annoying.

Has anyone else had this issue

I just got rooted 3 days ago. I'm running the latest Velocity. Everytime the phone reboots, whether manually or not, it comes back on and I have to redo all of my widgets. If I'm running Launcher Pro it will say "problem loading widget"

One of my widgets I have restore & reinstall everytime I reboot. It's like the phone is wiping the info clean everytime it has to reboot. It's kinda annoying.

Has anyone else had this issue
Sounds like you're running widgets from appps stored on sd card, and that don't work too good! Keep apps with your widgets u are using on internal memmory and you'll be good to go! I know that kinda sucks but give it a shot. I had to figure the same thing out with trial & error. Hope that works for ya holmes!

Reactions: Scorpion34
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones