• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Recommendations on a file manager

ES sends info to its servers in China AFAIK (I'll need to double check), although I think it's only if you've a dropbox account linked. It's shame because it is a very good file manager.

Try Xplore. It takes a while to get used to and can seem a little overwhelming at first, but it is very good.

Upvote 0
ES sends info to its servers in China AFAIK (I'll need to double check), although I think it's only if you've a dropbox account linked. It's shame because it is a very good file manager.

Try Xplore. It takes a while to get used to and can seem a little overwhelming at first, but it is very good.
wow really? never heard that before...glad i dont use dropbox anymore...still i'm a little worried to hear this and will definitely have to look into it...can anyone else shed some light on this?

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones