• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recommended keylogger app

Hi amelsen, and welcome to Android Forums :)

If you're hoping to use a keylogger to spy on someone, that's shady at best and possibly illegal. We generally don't discuss such topics here.

On the other hand, I use an application called Type Machine to keep a log of what I type - I use that mostly for those times when I type out a long response to a forum post ( ;) ) and accidentally close the app. Type Machine keeps me from having to retype everything from scratch (kind of like the Lazarus Form Recovery Chrome extension). It won't help you with sneaky spying though - it requires a persistent notification, and only stores the logs locally. If you're looking for a legitimate use-case, though, that's probably your answer. :thumbup:

Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones