• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

recording android screen without rooting

I wish to record the screen video of my galxy y phone.But there are hardly any 3rd party apps that allows me to do so without rooting.also I dont wanna root as that may make my device vulnerable to unscrupulous people and void my warranty.
There is only one app to my knowledge that records screen and not the audio.That app is asc screen rcorder by benzul.the trial version records 20 second video in satisfactory quality.cant say about paid one.non root users need to activate it via pc using usb debug mode.
I was wondering if any body could make a free alternative to this type of app.
also I would like to point out that you can record your sketch in galaxy note devices using their proprietary snote app. I was wondering if a third party app could be built for galaxy note devices only (without rooting) to record screen.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones