• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Refurbished Galaxy tab - epic

Hi all,

Well i got a refurbished galaxy tab 10.1 this week, and it is truly excellent.

I have previously owned an iPad, and whilst there is no denying that it is a brilliant device, this thing blows it out of the water!

The screen is great and the home screens really do make such a difference.

Im hoping that the reason that it was refurbished was because of the oil slick and therefore I wont get that problem!!!

Just a couple of quick questions;

1) if i enter a load of calendar appointments on my PC using either windows mail calendar or the online google one, will these automatically sync to my device?

2) Is there any way of having an itunes port on the tab? (simply because this is what i have always used for my music, but no big deal)

3) Is there a way of opening .odt documents on the galaxy tab?

Thanks guys,

Mike

Hi all,
1) if i enter a load of calendar appointments on my PC using either windows mail calendar or the online google one, will these automatically sync to my device?
2) Is there any way of having an itunes port on the tab? (simply because this is what i have always used for my music, but no big deal)
3) Is there a way of opening .odt documents on the galaxy tab?
1. I use google calendar and on my tab all appointments are synchronized.

2. don't know

3. for odt file you can use OpenOffice Document Reader
https://market.android.com/details?id=at.tomtasche.reader

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones