Reminder function for missed calls/texts??

Last Updated:

1. ron_lhr

ron_lhr New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi

Does anyone know if I need a special app to be reminded of calls/texts that I've missed? I've had this feature on Motorola phones and on Samsung.

Ideally, if I miss a call and/or text, I would like to be reminded every n minutes either by vibrate or by ringtone (whichever's activated) until I acknowledge the missed call/text.

I don't know how people live without this. I've had a N:mad:kia for 18 months and I got tired of having to look at the screen of the phone every time I finished taking a walk(could never feel vibrates while walking) taking a shower (they're not waterproof yet), etc.

Thanks for any advice!!

Advertisement
  2. DaWeav

DaWeav Well-Known Member

I don't know of a specific app that will do this either, but they are talking about a way to do it in a program called Tasker which is in beta and not yet in the market.

Here is the thread; Dinglisch Forums - Application content

3. ron_lhr

ron_lhr New Member This Topic's Starter

Nosing around I've come across something called "Missed Reminder". Anyone ever used it on the Desire?

4. visahmad

visahmad New Member

Missed Reminder works very well for me. I cannot live witout a reminder since my Palm Days!!!

5. adybaby

adybaby Well-Known Member

I use missed reminder and it is OK, but keeps reminding me that I have a missed call when I havent??? But HTC have cocked up on this, it is crazy that a mobile phone of this standard does not have regular reminders option built in, just cant understand it.