• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

RepliGo- Best PDF Reader for Touchpad

Just wanted to let you guys know, that RepliGo, an app on the android marketplace, is excellent for reading pdf's on the touchpad. I have two school books in pdf format that are about 1200 pages long wiht built in bookmarks and this app is bookmarked enabled and has some neat features that put it head and shoulders above the Adobe Reader.

Thought I'd pass it on because I've been searching forever and finally found something that has satisfied me.Maybe someone else will benefit!

F_D, I think the Sleep of Death occurs only if the thing sleeps automatically - not when you hit the power button. Mine has done it maybe once and it doesn't do it every time it sleeps automatically, but you could try turning off the auto-screen-off and just manually do it when you want it to sleep. I've never had it do the sleep of death when I manually shut the screen off.

Upvote 0
Just wanted to let you guys know, that RepliGo, an app on the android marketplace, is excellent for reading pdf's on the touchpad. I have two school books in pdf format that are about 1200 pages long wiht built in bookmarks and this app is bookmarked enabled and has some neat features that put it head and shoulders above the Adobe Reader.

Thought I'd pass it on because I've been searching forever and finally found something that has satisfied me.Maybe someone else will benefit!

This is exactly what I was looking for. Adobe Reader just wasn't cutting it. Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones