• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help [RESOLVED] Htc one sv boost mobile ## programming keys not working

SUCESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
phone has started !!!
wow!! what an effort!!
whats next before i send you a big thank you!!

once the phone is booted

let sit 5 minutes

don't touch anything

then go into setting and developers options and e enable debugging

then in command prompt

adb devices

if good

adb reboot bootloader

then go back into recovery and make a fresh backup right away.

name it 4.1.2_pure_stock

and then carry on activating your phone!

Upvote 0
once the phone is booted

let sit 5 minutes

don't touch anything

then go into setting and developers options and e enable debugging

then in command prompt

adb devices

if good

adb reboot bootloader

then go back into recovery and make a fresh backup right away.

name it 4.1.2_pure_stock

and then carry on activating your phone!
Done!
Russell:
I have no words to thank you , you have pulled off a miracle at least for me and in the due process i have learned so much. One again thank you so much ; I will activate in the morning and let you if those programming keys work. you are a gem to this forum!

Keep up the excellent work!

Upvote 0
Done!
Russell:
I have no words to thank you , you have pulled off a miracle at least for me and in the due process i have learned so much. One again thank you so much ; I will activate in the morning and let you if those programming keys work. you are a gem to this forum!

Keep up the excellent work!

always happy to help when I can, thank you for being patient abd working with me..

one more thing

can you add [SOLVED] to your original post header

ask you have to do is click on the post and then edit.

Upvote 0
also, the activation is through settings

activate this device

qe7anuna.jpg

Upvote 0
always happy to help when I can, thank you for being patient abd working with me..

one more thing

can you add [SOLVED] to your original post header

ask you have to do is click on the post and then edit.
Sure thing!As soon as I activate in the morning I will mark it solved.
and Walaikum salam!! Just curious how did you find out about Salam Alaikum :)

Upvote 0
madnanh0501

It's in your screen name.

I figured it out first time I read your post.

The fastboot output only confirmed.

:D

Hi Russell:

I just now activated my phone on my existing boost mobile phone account. Works like a charm!! (##72786#) programming key worked perfect...
Once again , I highly appreciite your dedication towards resolving this issue.
Now I have upgraded myself from HTC EVO Design 4g wimax network (maxspeed 3-4 Mbps download) to HTC ONE SV 4G LTE network. Speed test just showed a Whopping speed of 18.69 MBbps download!!
Profit !! Profit!!
Profit!!

Could you explain me one more time howI can mark the thread to resolved status and also how doI thank you officially in this thread/ forum. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Hi Russell:

I just now activated my phone on my existing boost mobile phone account. Works like a charm!! (##72786#) programming key worked perfect...
Once again , I highly appreciite your dedication towards resolving this issue.
Now I have upgraded myself from HTC EVO Design 4g wimax network (maxspeed 3-4 Mbps download) to HTC ONE SV 4G LTE network. Speed test just showed a Whopping speed of 18.69 MBbps download!!
Profit !! Profit!!
Profit!!

Could you explain me one more time howI can mark the thread to resolved status and also how doI thank you officially in this thread/ forum. Thanks!

Very happy for you!

Upvote 0
I have a problem with HTC ONE SV android 4.1.2 boost Mobile K2_CL - not should be loaded, its bootloader unlocked / S-he recovery TWRP 2.6.3.2. , a backup system was not done, the folder "system" is no access _ and it is empty, put another backup without access to this folder, there is no possibility.Recovery says "No OS instaled" According to the instructions above stated I did not succeed. I would be grateful for your help, I apologize for my English.

Upvote 0
I have a problem with HTC ONE SV android 4.1.2 boost Mobile K2_CL - not should be loaded, its bootloader unlocked / S-he recovery TWRP 2.6.3.2. , a backup system was not done, the folder "system" is no access _ and it is empty, put another backup without access to this folder, there is no possibility.Recovery says "No OS instaled" According to the instructions above stated I did not succeed. I would be grateful for your help, I apologize for my English.

use the official RUU

RUU_K2_CL_JB_45_S_Sprint_WWE_Boost_2.06.653.6

Reactions: Splavv
Upvote 0
Too many typos ..lol.. Ignore my previous post...
here is the correct version of the post..

I have tried those options but nothing seems to work. It seems like the rooting process has corrupted some of its apk files. I guess what I am looking for is to unroot and lock the boot loader. I did find one link which ( How to Unroot the HTC One SV - TheUnlockr TheUnlockr) tells you how to unroot and lock bootloader but the RUU file (for Sprint/ boost) is missing .exe file and so I am not sure how to process with it.
Also TWRP installed does not have a stock backup available (to restore) as I do not see any backup files on internal ROM ( he may have taken backup on SD which he did not provide with the phone and I have no way to get to it if it was there)
Some of the relevant information to get to the right step by step guide:
Boot loader says TAMPERED UNLOCKED
TWRP 2.6.3 is installed by prior user
K2_CL
RADIO 1.12.50.0516
S-ON
Carrier: (BOOST MOBILE CDMA)

Appreciate a deep dive into it. Thanks!!

Remember, if your htc one sv is at 4.2.2 then none of the twrp recoveries below 2,7.1.0 will work with it

they have 2.8.5.0 out but I started with 2.8.4.0 and have never had a problem getting around mess-ups

zach

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones