• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories [Review] AUKEY CAR CHARGER CC-S1

Duckster

Android Enthusiast
Jul 20, 2010
Greetings! I was recently selected to review some products for AUKEY at https://www.aukey.com/. You may remember the AUKEY 10 port USB Fast Charger that I mentioned a while ago...yep! Its from the same company. They make a host of items that you may want to check out for your mobile devices and more! I am not being paid to give any reviews, but they have and will send me products for an honest review.

The AUKEY 4.8A, 5V Flush-fit Dual Port Car Charger is really fast! It is much faster than the average USB device port car charger . It is very well built and it fits snugly into the cigarette lighter slot. Each slot is 2.4A (there are two slots) and it gives a solid charging experience. There is another AUKEY charger out there that does offer normal AND fast charging ports, but if you don't have the latest electronic devices that will take advantage of the extra fast charging speeds, then this is the item for you! The charge is rapid and I did not notice any excessive heating of my device at all. This was tested on a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Note 8.

The Dual Port car charger comes in a "Go Green" design box. It also has a useful AUKEY User Manual, and a 24 Month Product Warranty card. It does come with two color options (black or white). AUKEY does stand by their products and if there are any issues, they will "make it right" to get you the most in customer satisfaction.

Overall, I highly recommend this little device for your commuting and travel needs.

AUKEY 1.jpg AUKEY 2.jpg AUKEY 3.jpg

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones