• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Review of FiiO X5 2nd gen (X5ii) Digital Audio Player (DAP) w/lots of pics!!!

twister6

Android Expert
Jul 30, 2010
This is a Review of FiiO X5 2nd gen (X5ii) Digital Audio Player (DAP). http://www.fiio.net/en/products/41 , also available on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZWAC25E/?tag=vectron00-20

With a consistent flow of new releases, I feel like we have been spoiled by FiiO and their quality audio products. I didn’t even realize it has been year and a half since the release of their original X5, and now I’m looking at their new X5ii flagship DAP released a few months after another impressive X3ii DAP update. What strikes me the most, FiiO continues to update a number of their previously released models (DAPs and amps) while keeping price in the same ballpark. And I’m not talking about a cosmetic refresh or a firmware update but actually a complete redesign. Perhaps it’s the way how they challenge themselves, trying to come up with a creative update without raising the cost. In my opinion, they do succeed every single time, with their latest X5ii being another perfect example of it!

At the same time this high pace of new releases sometime feels like smartphone industry where every six months to a year we are faced with choices to either stay with a current phone or to upgrade, and if you decide to upgrade - either going with a smaller or bigger screen model. I think a lot of FiiO fans will be facing a similar choice, either keeping their original X5 or upgrading to a “smaller” X3ii or a “bigger” X5ii, figuratively speaking. If you want the latest and the greatest new release, a decision is simple - go with X5ii without looking back. But for other loyal FiiO fans or new customers who are looking into different DAPs, I hope my review will provide some useful guidance to make your decision easier. FiiO is very active and generous in various audiophile communities, such as Head-fi, where a lot of reviews and impressions have been posted already. With my write up I hope to fill in some gaps and to offer a different perspective to compliment other available info.

Though the unit I received is pre-production review sample, the content of the packaging should be close to the final product which I'm sure will include a colorful outer sleeve on top of the box my unit came in. Keeping up with a tradition, X5ii arrived in a formally dressed black gift box setting with a nicely padded interior to ensure a secure transport of its content. I personally like such gift-box detail, actually adapted by a number of manufacturers, since it makes unboxing experience a little more special and a sturdy carton box is also a great storage.

Unboxing.

fiio_x5ii-01_zpswb769v62.jpg

fiio_x5ii-02_zps7tkbu5di.jpg

fiio_x5ii-03_zps1hrnsvmg.jpg

Already dressed in silicone skin and ready for action, after removing X5ii from a cutout of the foam insert tray, I accessed the accessories box and was able to explore the rest of the included goodies. No surprises were found here, just a familiar set of accessories consistent with their other models. You get a quick start guide and a separate flash card with a layout and explanation of hardware controls, extra 2 sets of screen protector in addition to the one which comes already pre-installed, a cover stickers for the front/back/sides if you decide to personalize your DAP further (includes US flag, wood, and carbon fiber themes), usb to micro-usb power/data cable, and a short Coax patch cable. I think a final production unit will also feature a flash card reader.

While a carbon fiber sticker doesn't look too bad, I’m not so sure about other two themes and would suggest in a future to include something alternative for the ladies. Brushed aluminum and carbon fiber finish is great for guys, but I would like to see FiiO making an effort to widen their sex appeal. Actually in my personal opinion, the brushed aluminum body finish is too cool to cover with anything permanent, except with an included silicone case. Screen protector is always a good idea to protect X5's gorgeous 2.4" HD IPS screen from scratches and smudges. As for usb cable, FiiO usually includes a quality one which also guarantees a fast 2A charging with an appropriate supply. The micro-usb connector is slim and has a nice lock grip, just another detail I want to bring up since with a few of my other usb charging cables I had to take silicone skin off in order to get a proper fit/connection. Coax cable is different from the original X5 since in X5ii LO and Coax 3.5mm ports are shared, thus you will find extra ring-contacts (TRRS style) on 3.5mm connector side.

Accessories.

fiio_x5ii-04_zpsbi5223n7.jpg

fiio_x5ii-05_zpslvmrqley.jpg

fiio_x5ii-06_zpswxas5b2f.jpg

fiio_x5ii-07_zpsbkynzcdx.jpg

I usually don't spend too much time talking about silicone case, but still wanted to bring up a few important points. There is no surprise, silicone case gets static and becomes a lint magnet, but I still prefer it over any slippery plastic case because I like a secure grip. Another benefit, it protects your DAP from scratches and minor drops, creates extra friction when placed on a smooth surface, protects outside surface itself from scratches, and protects the shell from scratches when stacked with external amp rubber-banded together. The case has a perfect cutout for screen and navigation wheel, micro-usb port, a flap over LO/Coax port, and open HO port.

HO port opening is very useful in this case because FiiO flipped HO and LO ports in comparison to their other DAPs where left-most port used to be always for Headphone Output. We are creates of habit, and without a case and both ports exposed there is a very good chance that you will make an attempt to plug in your headphones into LO port to get a very unpleasant ear-full surprise, especially if you are a/b it with original X5 or X3ii. So even if you prefer to go naked without a case, use it for the first few weeks as training wheels until you get used to HO port being on the right side at the top.

Another interesting discovery I made even before turning the power on was a hole right in the middle of the power button cover. In this new X5ii model FiiO integrated a status multi-color LED right inside of the power button thus an explanation for a small opening in the case to view the light. Volume up button on a silicone case, just like with an actual DAP button, has a little id bump so you can identify volume+ control blindly in your pocket with a brush of a finger. Power button itself is flush mounted to avoid accidental pressing. The other 4 control buttons around navigation wheel are flush mounted as well and also nearly flat on the silicone case. It's useful if you have selected Lockscreen option that enables their control for track switching, and you no longer have to worry about accidentally pressing buttons in your pocket the way how it was with raised buttons in original X5. But at the same time, I would prefer buttons to be raised just a little bit like it was in X3ii which is the most ideal in my opinion.

Silicone case.

fiio_x5ii-08_zpsf7zkeaix.jpg

fiio_x5ii-09_zps7gwjsbmb.jpg

fiio_x5ii-10_zpsrnibq4zp.jpg

When it comes to the actual design, in my opinion X5ii is definitely a step forward in terms of a more compact footprint in comparison to the original X5. While keeping the thickness nearly the same, the length and the width got trimmed down and weight got reduced by nearly 30g. Similar to X3ii design, top of the unit has 3.5mm Headphone Output (HO) and a shared Line Out (LO) and Coax outputs. There is nothing on the right side, and left side is consistent with a top Power button (already discussed with a built-in status led) and volume up/down buttons. No longer will you find a reset pinhole, just need to press and hold power button for the same functionality. Consistent with the original X5 design, the bottom has 2 micro-SD card slots and micro-usb connector. You are also going to find 2 screws at the bottom if you dare to take X5ii apart, though be aware of voided warranty.

You will no longer find a dust cover rubber flaps over micro-SD slots similar to the original X5. If you carry your X5ii in a silicone case, it really doesn't matter since it will be covered and protected from dust already. I also believe it's not a big deal without a case with a card inside, like it is with any other DAP. But considering dual card slot and if you are not using a case and only have one card populated - it's not ideal for the other slot to be open while collecting the dust. Perhaps, get some dummy or super cheap micro-sd card from ebay just to use for the purpose of keeping a dust away.

The front of X5ii has 2.4" HD IPS screen at the top and a scrolling wheel with 4 control buttons around it and one button in the middle, a familiar layout carried over through all of the X-models (after the original X3). I know a lot of people will be curious about a scrolling wheel "evolution" since FiiO has been consistent with improvements from X5 to X1 and X3ii. Unfortunately, my review unit came from a first pre-production batch where FiiO made it clear this is not a final wheel version. It wasn't as wobbly as X5 wheel, but still had a loose movement without a click-feedback like implemented in X3ii. FiiO mentioned that final production units will have a scrolling wheel similar to X3ii which has been already confirmed by some users who got their hands on final production units. When it comes to my actual review unit, I wasn't as pleased with a wheel due to a light-touch turning by simply brushing against it. Unfortunately that happened a lot because control buttons were flushed with a surface and I had to hover over a surface with my finger to locate them. Even with a scrolling wheel mechanism such as the one used in X3ii, I personally think the layout of these buttons pushed away a little more from the wheel and the flush mounted design is a step back from X3ii where it was just perfect for one handed operation. X5ii is still feasible to use with one hand, but I just wish the beveled area and buttons around the wheel were similar to X3ii. Either way, if I get a chance to play with final production unit, I will come back and update my scrolling wheel impression.

Design details.

fiio_x5ii-11_zpsoamt6qeg.jpg

fiio_x5ii-12_zpscd7zcpr2.jpg

fiio_x5ii-13_zpsopaoyhml.jpg

fiio_x5ii-14_zpsaraclwrt.jpg

fiio_x5ii-15_zpsh8vt6fou.jpg

fiio_x5ii-16_zps0vuyxmvq.jpg

Though exterior changes are the most obvious differences when you first look at the new X5ii, the 2nd gen update included a lot of substantial internal design changes and improvement as well. Probably the first and the most noteworthy change come from a new redesigned amplification stage and analog volume control. To my ears the improvement was noticeable enough and I will talk more about it in sound test section of the review. Another change had to do with all new digital audio architecture with a dedicated dual crystal oscillator covering all major rates. Using multiples of common clock rates to derive other rates ensures a reduced jitter performance. I was also glad to see implementation of hardware DSD decoding with a native DSD support without a need for internal PCM conversion - another noticeable improvement when playing hi-res lossless files. Of course, X5ii still supports almost every available lossy and lossless format under the sun, everything from DSD64/128 to 24bit/192kHz in FLAC, APE, ALAC, WAV, AIFF, WMA, and other formats such as MP3, AAC, OGG, etc.

Native DSD support was introduced in X3ii already, the same way how the introduction of in-line remote control support got carried over from X3ii to X5ii. Don't expect volume control on in-line remote to work, but a single click Play/Pause and multi-click track skip worked flawlessly with a lot of my headphones. It's true that a lot of audiophiles prefer audio-only cable, but when you are on the go and want a simple remote control without reaching for your DAP or fumbling in your pocket - support of in-line control is extremely valuable. Another improvement carried over from X3ii was a new power management with a deep-sleep standby and instant-on resume - an absolute life safer when you take periodic breaks from listening and don't want to restart your DAP if it shuts down after time out.

Btw, this deep sleep is not a gimmick. I tested it on a number of occasions and was always amazed by how little battery was drained while in this standby mode. Even when you are playing the music, battery life was still impressive with playback of about 10-11 hrs depending on the gain level and the volume level. FiiO also mentioned about implementation of Coulomb meter for precise battery level readout. I just hope that at some point they will implement the actual % of battery display in notification bar as well. This 10-11 hrs battery endurance was accumulated across various tests where most of the time screen ended up being off - a typical real life usage. With a screen on the time will be reduced a little, though it's hard to quantify it since it all depends on your usage. And speaking of a screen, the rich color saturated display of X5ii is among the best out of the entire FiiO lineup, and it was an absolute pleasure to use it indoors and outdoors with a clear and crisp visibility of menus and full album cover art, actually a big step up from X3ii display.

Since I mentioned about a display, I think now it's a good time to dive more into FiiO’s updated GUI. Actually those who are intimately familiar with X1 and X3ii, X5ii GUI layout will be seen more like a dot update. With a clear semi-circle left to right menu layout, it was updated with an improved graphics details and more features added under setting and playback menus.

The main screen presents you with 5 selections of Now Playing (defaults to a currently playing track), Play by Category (with a choice of All songs, Album, Artist, Genre, Collection of Favorites - tagged from song playback, and Playlists selection), Browse Files (my favorite selection to view files by folders in Card 1, Card 2, and OTG connection - as long as you have FAT32 formatted device, you can expand your storage capacity by connecting external memory through usb OTG adapter), Play Setting, and System Setting. As you can see, there are plenty of choices for music browsing and playback, and navigation is super easy with a scrolling wheel. Once you select a song and it starts playing, the playback screen will display song/album art, if available, and you will see a current time marker for the song and the total time, the title of the song and the artist, and briefly a display with info about the file type.

In the notification bar you can always see a volume level with corresponding value, Gain setting (L or H), EQ selection, a number of populated micro-sd cards, Playback status (plays/pause), and a battery status. During the playback you can skip a song using two control buttons at the bottom or just by scrolling a wheel which brings you to a folder list where you click Play to select another song. Pressing and holding skip song buttons will fast fwd/rev through a song, while a middle button works as Play/Pause, unless you press'n'hold it to get into volume control using a scrolling wheel. Upper right button works as "go back" and upper left button brings up an icon menu where you can add a song to a favorite list or to a specific playlist, to delete a song, or to select different playback modes (loop, through, crossfade, and repeat one). All this is extremely convenient for one handed operation.

Going back to Play settings, you have a very comprehensive list of options related to playback. You can change Play mode (similar to accessing playback modes), enable Resume mode, Gapless playback, cap the max volume level, set power-on volume and associated fixed volume setting, select between Low and High gain, enter EQ screen (10-band EQ with a custom setting and a lot of genre specific presets), L/R Balance setting, and a new option of Play through Folders setting.

System settings gives you an option of language selection, Media Library update, Key-lock settings (with different options for lockscreen controls when display is off), Screen timeout, Brightness setting, Idle standby and corresponding timer, Sleep on/off and corresponding timer, Selection of shared output as either Line Out of Coax, File name display (as either Title or the actual file name), USB mode (DAC or Storage), enabling support of in-line headphone controls, display theme selection (5 unique choices), About X5 inf (which gives you both cards total capacity and available capacity, total number of songs, firmware version and serial number, and entire digital copy of detailed Quick Start Guide), Format (important if you are having problem with FAT32 format of your flash card), and last but not least - Reset to factory defaults.

I already mentioned about in-line remote control, and just want to talk briefly about USB mode. Storage selection enables you to connect X5ii to your computer where you can update the content of the flash cards by a simple drag’n’drop. But with USD DAC selection you turn X5ii into an external usb soundcard. After installation of proper drivers, X5ii is recognized as usb audio output to stream audio from your computer. Though I personally prefer a dedicated USB DAC and feel like using DAP for this functionality is overkill, it was still nice to be able to improve sound quality (more detailed clean sound) of my ThinkPad laptop with a help of X5ii. In this configuration while using DAP as usb DAC you are also charging it in parallel through usb port so you don't have to worry about drain a battery. Furthermore, you can use Play/Pause and change volume right from X5ii remotely - very convenient for an external audio interface. Just remember, you are not changing volume level on your computer, just relative to X5ii playback.

GUI details.

fiio_x5ii-22_zps361hs0aa.jpg

fiio_x5ii-23_zpsocpug4fc.jpg

fiio_x5ii-24_zpsf7estcev.jpg

fiio_x5ii-25_zpsfrcfbjld.jpg

fiio_x5ii-26_zps1kryzjqr.jpg

fiio_x5ii-27_zpswjucpgll.jpg

fiio_x5ii-28_zpszgi16xvl.jpg

fiio_x5ii-29_zpswrb2p8v4.jpg

I'm sure the most important question on everyone's mind is how X5ii sounds, especially in comparison to the original X5 and X3ii DAPs. Evaluation of a source sound quality is not an easy task because it's a function of your headphones sound signature, and sometimes it’s easier to describe in a relative comparative analysis to other DAPs. Still, it was clear as a day to hear sound improvement of X5ii which shifted more toward the neutral sound signature with a decent extension at both ends of the spectrum and a detailed airy sound with an above average soundstage. Background was perfectly black with no audible noise floor even in high gain.

While going through a round of checking various headphones, I found a lot of solid pair ups with an impressive synergy. Driving full size ATH-R70x (470 ohms) was with ease and authority at both low gain (vol at 105) and high gain (vol at 90) - at high gain bass had a bit more textured rumble and treble had a touch more sparkle, where in comparison X5 sound was looser and not as dynamic. With UE600 iem, my “hiss” test case, there was literally zero hissing with X5ii while original X5 had a noticeable hissing when idle. ATH-MSR7 had a nice wide soundstage, excellent retrieval of details, no sibilance, and well controlled low end punch. With Havi's B3 Pro I the volume was raised by 10 notches (to 77), soundstage was still wide, and it still had a great extension at both ends of the spectrum with a warm neutral sound. ATH-CKR10 had a nice tight bass and detailed and crispy treble - both complimented by a clear smooth mids which bring the best of AT house style. It was also driving A83 low end with an authority, keeping bass tight and punchy with a great sub-bass extension, mids being clear and detailed, not harsh or grainy, and treble with a nice extension, soundstage width/depth was excellent as well. With Westone W60 sound was warm, smooth, detailed, wide/deep soundstage, punchy bass, mids pushed a little back, and treble detailed but not overly crisp/bright.

Next to the original X5, X3ii, and X1 (for a size comparison).

fiio_x5ii-17_zpsywwyqzaa.jpg

fiio_x5ii-18_zpsmbumujdk.jpg

fiio_x5ii-19_zpsrvx62i59.jpg

Stack up with X5ii/E12A/UM Pro 50.

fiio_x5ii-20_zpspkdtl5xy.jpg

I’m sure a question on many people’s mind will be how X5ii compares in sound to the original X5 and recently released X3ii.

While comparing X5ii to X5, I found original X5 sound to be warmer, flatter (less dynamic), loudness to be on the same level but not driving headphones with the same level of authority, with difference more noticeable at low end where I’m hearing some additional sub-bass rumble/texture in X5ii. I’m not discounting and actually quite certain that different people will hear these changes on a different level. Furthermore, since most of the sound changes could be attributed to a newly redesigned amp section, I wanted to find out how these compare from LO using a few of my favorite portable amps. To my big surprise, I found pair up with Cayin C5 (connected to LO of X5 and then X5ii) to yield nearly an identical sound. With FiiO’s E12A amp, sound was very close but X5ii still had a little more sub-bass texture with an overall perception of a fuller body. This observation brings up a very important point where if you are happy with a current gen X5 interface and control ergonomics and you prefer to use an external amp – perhaps there is not much advantage for you to upgrade to X5ii.

What about those who recently upgraded from X5 to X3ii, is it worth taking a step further with X5ii upgrade? With a volume level matched for a more accurate comparison between X5ii and X3ii, I found X3ii to be a little warmer and with a little less treble extension, all of which results in X5ii having an edge in detail retrieval across entire frequency range. Pairing it up from LO with C5 and E12A yielded the same test results where sound was nearly identical with C5 and had a little more sub-bass rumble and top end sparkle with E12A. I tested it numerous times, going back’n’forth between X5, X5ii, and X3ii, and my results were consistent despite different DAC being used in X5/X5ii and X3ii. This reinforces my previous point where if you are a fan of aforementioned portable external amps, perhaps sticking with an original X5 or X3ii would make sense if you only care about a sound and happy with a footprint and storage capacity of your current DAP.

Since both X3ii and X5ii support native DSD decoding versus X5 processing it through PCM conversion, I was also pleased to hear a noticeable difference when playing hi-res files on X5 and X5ii/X3ii. Without a doubt during DSD (2.82MHz test files) playback in comparison to X5, X5ii sound was noticeably wider and deeper, more dynamic, more layered, and with a higher level of detail retrieval. When comparing X5ii to X3ii, I found DSD playback to have a very similar level of width and depth, with a sound being equally layered and dynamic, though X5ii stayed consistent with its brighter and more detailed signature while X3ii was warmer and less detailed.

For those who are considering X5ii along with other non-FiiO DAPs, here is a brief comparison notes with some of my other favorite DAPs, such as N6, AK120ii, AP100, and LP5.

fiio_x5ii-30_zps3qtic7lp.jpg

X5ii vs N6: N6 has a little wider soundstage, tighter bass, slightly brighter sound signature (based on fw2.0) with a little better retrieval of details. N6 sub-bass extend a little deeper and sound is a little more layered/dynamic. There used to be a bigger gap between X5 and N6, but now X5ii is a lot closer to N6 in comparison. Also keep in mind, N6 is bigger in size and almost 60g heavier in weight, thus X5ii is more portable and pocketable. With a sound quality getting closer, size getting smaller, and price still at almost a half, X5ii is a better value. But if you want to squeeze every drop of sound performance without adding an external amp and only care about sound quality – in my opinion N6 still has a slight edge (which recently got even more ahead with N6 fw3.0 update).

X5ii vs AK120ii: AK sound is warmer and with a fuller body, a little wider in soundstage (similar to N6), with a little more sub-bass rumble, a very similar retrieval of details, and with a bit less treble extension. When it comes to a sound quality, I would probably choose X5ii due to my own personal taste, but in terms of a sexy compact design with touch screen and hardware controls and volume knob and balanced output – I still haven’t found any contender to dethrone AK120ii. Also, keep in mind that X5ii cost quarter of AK120ii. Furthermore, X7 is just around the corner with touch screen and modular amp design; though I believe it will have a bigger footprint.

X5ii vs LP5: Luxury & Precision has a wider soundstage, tighter more detailed bass, overall more layered sound with a much better retrieval of details, better dynamics, etc. In terms of sound quality, LP5 is very hard to beat thanks to its AKM DAC and cherry-picked component (I have Gold model), and yes LP5 stands out in looks with a rather boutique style. But in terms of the usability, display, GUI, controls, and features, it falls far behind X5ii which cost 1/3 of the price.

X5ii vs AP100 (with 24b/192k enabled oversampling): Now we are getting to a more interesting competition since I mentioned in the past that AP100 sound quality was better than X5 (by a noticeable margin). In this new comparison, sound is very similar in quality to X5ii, but AP100 has just a little wider soundstage. I believe X5ii really closed a gap on this one, though AP100 is still smaller and more compact.

Conclusion.

I’m going to make this short and simple. If you are still using your smartphone as a main source to listen to music because you mostly stream your media - wait for X7. I know that expectations are high, but I will give FiiO the benefit of the doubt regarding this upcoming Android-based touchscreen DAP which I think going to set a new bar. If you want to leave the world of push notifications and social media updates behind, and ready to make your first audiophile step into the exciting world of hi-res audio without breaking the bank - X5ii should definitely be at the top of your list. At the current moment it will not be easy to find another DAP in this price range with similar solid hardware build and slick design, unique hardware controls, mature firmware, high quality audio, and a ton of configuration options. The decision gets a little harder if you already own the original X5. If sound quality is at the top of your priority list and you are using your first gen X5 with an external portable amp, I'm not sure if you will benefit switching to X5ii while continuing using external amp. But if you are like me who wants improved sound quality and values portability of a slick pocketable design without the hassle of bulky add-ons - X5ii is one great option. As an alternative, if you don't mind a slightly warmer sound, especially if you have brighter headphones, and ok with 128GB micro-sd card storage - X3ii offers the best value in FiiO DAP line up. It will give you the most flexibility of a small footprint with a powerful sound, support of all hi-res audio formats including native DSD decoding, using it everywhere even during exercising while carrying it in armband, and also ability to pair up with an external portable amp to step up in sound quality. As a matter of fact, I think X3ii release made X1 a bit obsolete to the point where I would suggest to FiiO in the next X1ii update to get rid off scrolling wheel and make it more compact on a scale of Clip+. Overall, DAP market is on the rise with a lot of choices in sub $600 category, but you can rest assured that FiiO offers some of the best price/performance ratio products in corresponding price categories.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey guys i am new to this forum i want an help from u guys i am using Aircel Magicon Mnote with 4x_ics2 (4.1.1 android version) and code name for my device is "REL" i have rooted my phone to expand its RAM with reosoftram expander but its tell that my device has not swap campatible kernel. So then i decided to flash a custom kernel but after long research i found that nobody hasn't created any custom kernel or custom rom or custom recovery and my device hasn't had cwm support as well as cyanegonmode support so i finnaly decide to join best forum and i did and now i want a favour from you guys can anyone create a custom kernel for my device plz i beg u can anyone creates it plz i want it very badly and thanks in advance

Thank you.

Upvote 0
Hey guys i am new to this forum i want an help from u guys i am using Aircel Magicon Mnote with 4x_ics2 (4.1.1 android version) and code name for my device is "REL" i have rooted my phone to expand its RAM with reosoftram expander but its tell that my device has not swap campatible kernel. So then i decided to flash a custom kernel but after long research i found that nobody hasn't created any custom kernel or custom rom or custom recovery and my device hasn't had cwm support as well as cyanegonmode support so i finnaly decide to join best forum and i did and now i want a favour from you guys can anyone create a custom kernel for my device plz i beg u can anyone creates it plz i want it very badly and thanks in advance

Thank you.

Welcome to the forum! You probably should post this question in Rooting section: http://androidforums.com/forums/android-rooting.3030/

But to be honest, any requests for custom kernel should be posted in XDA-Developers community http://forum.xda-developers.com/ where every Android developer hangs out ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jashan Saini
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones