• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Riversip - Smart & Fresh Technology News App - Early adopters wanted :)

itamarro

Lurker
Jan 19, 2012
Hello everyone,

Riversip Tech Reader for Android is in beta and we'd love to get your feedback and beta testing help!

Wait a minute... What's Riversip Tech Reader?

Well, it's an app which aims to make it easier for people to follow technology news. The idea is having a smart engine to prioritize the news and arrange them to fit the reader's time, so you can catch up when it works for you and always know you're not missing anything.

We're striving to create an app which is efficient & fun to use, and we'd love to hear how people feel about it, what's cool, what's not, etc...

You can read more about Riversip in our homepage or mail me if you have any questions.

If you'd like to join our beta, please hit me up at itamar AT briox DOT com .

Cheers,
Itamar

(PS I'm attaching a screenshot of the iPhone version, the Android version looks more Androidy of course :) )

screenshot.jpg

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones