[ROM] andyBONESTOCK 5.10.605.9

Last Updated:

1. AndyBones

AndyBones Well-Known Member

Here is a ROM based off the newest OTA update for the HTC Incredible 2 5.10.605.9
    This is completely BONE STOCK. Nothing has been taken out, this is exactly how it came with the exception of superuser/busy box and init.d scripts being added.
    You must be rooted to flash this ROM!
    Please refer to the ADD-ON'S after installing the ROM, please boot up once, you will notice super user won't update binary, please download the super user add on and install after the ROM, after booting up once!

Please do a FULL wipe before installing!!

DOWNLOAD LINK

ADD-ON'S
    flash this in recovery after installing ROM, (and booting up once!!) to get super user to work correctly
    HTC-Trace Keyboard - Flash in Recovery!

MODS
    Wake On Volume
    Remove GPS Cross hair
    Transparent Pull Down + GPS Cross hair removed
    Transparent Rosie.apk Drawer
    Rosie Free Scroll
    Remove USB Debugging

to do
    remove recent app
    ?

Screen Shots
    coming

Advertisement
  2. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Well-Known Member

And why would I want to flash this? Marketing is everything! What is your brand??
  3. seejoshplay

seejoshplay Well-Known Member

Thanks, good to update the stock backup rom. The link and work are appreciated.
  4. bberryhill0

I installed this because I was having signal problems on the custom ROMs. Liking it so far. Great signal until I started typing this but I haven't dropped to 1X yet. The problem has to be the tower I live a quarter mile from but Verizon will never admit to ever having a network problem so I can't get them to check it.
  5. AndyBones

AndyBones Well-Known Member

are you updated to the newest radio?
    _1.09.01.1111
  6. bberryhill0

Yup. I activated my Eris last night and had no signal problems so I pulled the battery cover on my Incredible 2 to reset the antenna connection and booted this ROM. Signal seemed fine so I went back to MikRunny. As usual it started in 1X and slowly got to 3G. The bars may be wrong but I'm usually at zero while this ROM was showing 3-5.
  7. The_Horak

The_Horak Well-Known Member

I want to thank Andy Bones for this. I really appreciate these types of roms, cause I tend to just customize the stock setup (I actually like Sense 2.1 haha). This has given me what I needed. Now to root!
  8. TheAtheistReverend

TheAtheistReverend Anybody want a peanut? VIP Member

You will not be dissapointed.
    Daily Driver all the way!
  9. The_Horak

The_Horak Well-Known Member

One quick question: I turned off my phone on this ROM with Fast Boot checked as 'ON'. I aslo have the Sense 3.0 Patch flashed. When I used the Fast Boot feature, on turning the phone back on, the Sense 3.0 Lockscreen would not load, and I had to pull the battery. On a cold boot, the lockscreen loads fine. Has anyone else had thi issue? I have not tried it again, and this is pretty much the only flaw I have found.
  10. ericmtnbkr

ericmtnbkr Active Member

where did you get the sense 3.0 mod for this ROM?
  11. bberryhill0

ericmtnbkr likes this.
  12. ericmtnbkr

ericmtnbkr Active Member

Thanks bberry.

Are mod like this flashed like a ROM? Just run the zip off the sd card through CWM, or do I have to rename it something first?

Thanks again,

Eric
  13. bberryhill0

Flash it like a ROM.
    ericmtnbkr likes this.
  14. naimre

naimre New Member

Download link doesn't work???
  15. bberryhill0

16. TheAtheistReverend

17. bberryhill0

Andybone gave his Incredible 2 to his brother so he can't test any changes right now. He will be back but nitsuj is working on GingerBangSense now. The M version has some tweaks. I have my centered and colored clock back that I missed from MikRunny. Signal looks pretty good so far.
  18. TheAtheistReverend

I hear nit does good work. I might have to give it a whirl.
  19. bberryhill0

20. rsarno

rsarno Thank Me, Im Irish! VIP Member

21. bberryhill0

Go with GingerBangSense. If you have signal problems I'll upload Andybonestock to my dropbox.
  22. TheAtheistReverend

rsarno likes this.
  23. bberryhill0

24. rsarno

rsarno Thank Me, Im Irish! VIP Member

Anyone experience MMS issues on this one? Everything seems pretty much perfect, but just got a pic sent to me and it wont download.

EDIT, disregard, seems like a reboot has fixed it
  25. TheAtheistReverend

Yeah, this ROM is about as perfect as they get when it comes to functionality.
    Any issues would only arise from a bad install, failed tweak,or user error.
    This is my DD for that reason. I think we all owe andybones a big thanks for this one. Too bad he has moved on (notice I didn't say up ;))
    initial_V likes this.