• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ROM][BETA][4.1.2][Team Osiris] AOKP Jelly Bean for ZTE Warp 1/25/2014

I was waiting to hear you say that. I was saying don't be afraid to try new roms for a reason lol, I just don't feel right telling someone to try others work. I am loving jb..but ready for moooreee

I never gave up. I rooted this phone the 1st day I got it and I didn't make a backup so I had to stay and decifer my problem until I had the droid I was looking for. Thank somebody for this forum lol. I've had a lot of fun with this phone. Thinking of spending some tax money on another boost mobile phone as I do have 2 lines. The 2nd line is running a cheap flip phone right now and about to get the hand me down ZTE. But im not sure if there is another boost phone capable to root yet cause I haven't researched that. Skinnyjeans is awesome, Lilbit Dm & werx helped tremendously. Android forum ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars across the board

Upvote 0
Hey booboo
Yeah a few of there phones can be rooted,just prob. Not as easily. Check out the moto g for 150 on there site. Its running kitkat and has some great reviews. For 5he price it looks great little bit bigger screen also.just bought my girl the warp sequent which is rootable and alot of developers there came from the old warp. You can get the sequent 100 or under amazing screen compared to our o.g warp

Reactions: BOOBOOSYKES
Upvote 0
I just turned off all animation and free 75 ram I use two different settings both with noop 61/1612 ondemand when I am multitasking or the screen on and when I have the screen off or just texting or 1 app i am using ondemandx to save battery I also uninstalled Apollo cause it was causing me to lock up when I was going into settings and I haven't locked up going on four days hope this helps and have to give a big thanks to all the dev on this it kicks @ss and Lil bit I justed changed her settings a lil bit lol

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0
i noticed hidden menus cannot be accessed with this rom either...i tried to update my prl but the command to get to the DM menu doesnt work...seems only way to flash prl when using this rom is to cwm backup, then use another rom to update the prl, then restore back to this rom

Question, though...if you do a backup in cwm, does it also backup your apps?

Oh, and about the mic issue...referring to my previous post about it, i found that going into cwm and wiping dalvik cache and battery stats fixed the issue....that is, until i used speaker phone, then i lost mic again. But, doing a simple reboot after this fixed the issue again. So, if you use speakerphone during a call, just reboot and the mic should work again.

Upvote 0
Rom does not like a 32 gig sd card w 19 gigs of music constant freezes and lockups for come reason its eating my ram up have tryed multiple settings no avail so i removed 32 gig and put in 16 seems alot better now only put 5 gigs of music on so far will let all know how it ends up

That's weird, my 32 gig card works fine, no freeze ups, no nothin. And my card is ALMOST full of music 23 gigs and counting. Now, if you got a "low end" card, that might be the problem. IDK??? :thinking:
Hell, I'm thinking about sticking my 64 in there and see how she acts. (But, again, I did have random freeze ups with that.) Few, but not crazy bad.

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0
Going to be working on the rom today. What are the current issues?

YAY!!!:D Hmmm, Let's see,the Mic issue of course, :) usb and wi-fi tether:) I'm not sure about blu-tooth:thinking: Umm, MMS needs some adjusting, can you get it to not split messages up after a certain amount of characters? I send long texts sometimes and t splits them up into three or four seperate ones sometimes, :( And just the very very few freeze/lockup issues.:D The rom is still running pretty dang smooth on my phone though!! Love it:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones